Welcome to Gaia! ::

mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
She looks up surprised. "oh, um yes I just..." She starts crying again. "Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!!"
-RoarPanda-
She walks into the bathroom to fix her hair when she see's a girl with a wet face and her make up all smudged "oh my, Are you ok??" she says to the girl

She gasped at the fact the girl was crying "Oh my,whats rong?!" she said rushing to the girl.
She wipes her eyes. "My brother, Ferio. He...he's in the hospital because he's really sick and....and...and..." She starts crying even louder. "I..I'm s-sorry."

"Oh my thats terrible" she says, and she notices that shes tearing up a little "that absolutly most be horrible for you" she says as she hugs the girl.
"Thank you. You are a really nice person." She sniffles and tries to pull herself together. "He's my little brother but he was always taking care of me, even when we were little. I was always the one who was sick all the time and he would always take care of me. Now he's the one in the hospital and I can't take care of him. He told me not to worry but I can't help it." she explains.

"Aw well he sure seems like he was a sweet brother. and i sure do hope he gets better " She says to poor girl "it most be really horrible to feel like your losing someone that close to you"

Stylish Cat

Mizu took hold of her hand and said "Nice to meet you Mitsuki my name is Mizu Godai" and he smiled warmly

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
*haruka glares,obviously being ignored when she was trying to be polite and sighs,realizing lonliness was her eternal curse and so she look at the moon*

as i look back at her once more i notice she also stare upon the moon and so i say "it tis beautiful like a gem that all admire but none can have" giving a smile at her from where i sat
*she smiles sloemnly* yes tis an awfully agonizing curse to be in the sky,all alone with noone to touch or for thine to be touched by,not even by her brother the sun ...*she had gone into fun poetic mode *

as i laugh a little "ah but dont you see the moon is never alone" as i point to the stars "the stars always keep the moon company, even if you cannot see them does not mean they are not their hehe"
*she looks at him,her expression that of a girl, hurt and confused.

that tis why i am not like thine moon of which you speak,

i see the lights now,
but i am still alone though,
lonely and burdened

*she said the haaiku with a great deal of unrehersed eloquence*

"i see" as i look down wondering about the same feeling "i am sorry for the words of which i said, i did not mean to cause any harm, is their any way for me to make up for it?"
*she thought for a moment,and then looked over at him*

you ment no harm,i could already sense that,but if u insist,wud u mind keeping me company for a while?

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alanna Feo

"Ugh! Why do I always have to do that!" Alanna says to herself.
"I will never get over this if I don't try talking." [she continues.
"I am going to march right over there and make conversation."

Alanna walks over to the lady that came up to her before.
"Hi, I'm sorry about that back there. I have Sociophobia which means I get really nervous everytime I try to socialize" She explains.
"My therapist told me I should get out and socialize if I want to get over it. So, here I am. By the way my name is Alanna." She finishes.
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
*she smiles sloemnly* yes tis an awfully agonizing curse to be in the sky,all alone with noone to touch or for thine to be touched by,not even by her brother the sun ...*she had gone into fun poetic mode *

as i laugh a little "ah but dont you see the moon is never alone" as i point to the stars "the stars always keep the moon company, even if you cannot see them does not mean they are not their hehe"

i see the lights now,
lonely and burdened

"i see" as i look down wondering about the same feeling "i am sorry for the words of which i said, i did not mean to cause any harm, is their any way for me to make up for it?"

you ment no harm,i could already sense that,but if u insist,wud u mind keeping me company for a while?

"i would love to" as i look back at the night thinking the breeze passing by was nice in this warm summer air

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Oh, alright, well Hi, I'm Lady Isabella Foxson, but my friends all call me Izzy. It is a pleasure to meet you Alanna. My suggestion is to just relax and don't try to hard, cause that just makes things harder to do and deal with."

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire

i see the lights now,
lonely and burdened

"i would love to" as i look back at the night thinking the breeze passing by was nice in this warm summer air
*for the first time in a week her smile was sincere*

thank you

*she looked out at the sky naming the constellations in her head*
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

She shook his hand back. " You know. You dont need to know how to dance, just go with whats right." she said smiling." There are alot of people here, why dont you dance with one of them" she said. She didnt want people being bored at the ball she had orginized.
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire

i see the lights now,
lonely and burdened

thank you

noticing the the stars i call out the name drake looking upon my favorable constellastion

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dreamer_of_Oceans
"Oh, alright, well Hi, I'm Lady Isabella Foxson, but my friends all call me Izzy. It is a pleasure to meet you Alanna. My suggestion is to just relax and don't try to hard, cause that just makes things harder to do and deal with."

Alanna sighs with relief.
"Ok, Isabella, I will try to do that."she replies. "But, I don't uhh..know how this works, a conversation, I mean. What do I uhh...do?"

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-

She gasped at the fact the girl was crying "Oh my,whats rong?!" she said rushing to the girl.
She wipes her eyes. "My brother, Ferio. He...he's in the hospital because he's really sick and....and...and..." She starts crying even louder. "I..I'm s-sorry."

"Oh my thats terrible" she says, and she notices that shes tearing up a little "that absolutly most be horrible for you" she says as she hugs the girl.
"Thank you. You are a really nice person." She sniffles and tries to pull herself together. "He's my little brother but he was always taking care of me, even when we were little. I was always the one who was sick all the time and he would always take care of me. Now he's the one in the hospital and I can't take care of him. He told me not to worry but I can't help it." she explains.

"Aw well he sure seems like he was a sweet brother. and i sure do hope he gets better " She says to poor girl "it most be really horrible to feel like your losing someone that close to you"
She looks up at the lady and smiles a bit. "Oh my, I hope I didn't bother you with my misfourtune. Please forgive me. I mean, you don't even know my name but you are so nice. Oh! That reminds me, my name is Kai." Eh? Oh great now you've made a fool of yourself again Kai! she thinks to herself.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
KristyCutie10
Dreamer_of_Oceans

Alanna sighs with relief.
"Ok, Isabella, I will try to do that."she replies. "But, I don't uhh..know how this works, a conversation, I mean. What do I uhh...do?"

Isabella gives a gentle laugh. "I am not laughing at you, I promise, it's you remind me of a friend. However we have a converstiaon by doing exactly what we are now. Exchanging words of pleasantry, some of the on a topic, some just random and for fun."

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire
darjetii
Haruka_saphire

i see the lights now,
lonely and burdened

thank you

noticing the the stars i call out the name drake looking upon my favorable constellastion
the dragon?one of my very favorites...*she points to another quite farther away but still visible* Ursa Major,my favorite *she smiled wider and looked at the gentleman*

Stylish Cat

"In truth in also shy so im not vary good at starting a conversation thats why i was sitting here till you came over" he said
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-
mikamishinigami22
-RoarPanda-

She looks up at the lady and smiles a bit. "Oh my, I hope I didn't bother you with my misfourtune. Please forgive me. I mean, you don't even know my name but you are so nice. Oh! That reminds me, my name is Kai." Eh? Oh great now you've made a fool of yourself again Kai! she thinks to herself.

"Oh its quite alright its good to ive helped someone feel better." she says smiling "My name is Cheyenne. how bout we work on fixing your make up and get out there and enjoy the ball?" she says laughing a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff