Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Regular

*smiles at Q and at Romeo*

"I'm going to go get a little snack."

*wanders over to the snacks and inspects wondering what she should eat*
"haha, of course. why not have both?"
chi laughs quietly to himself.

he also takes notice of the particularly fancy-prancy man with a glass of wine, surveying the area with dismay.
Takes a seat next to Q
"Water is life, but when I get the chance, I'll take some good old vintage red wine"
Kalaundrea
Ace of spades-e14
The man standing near the entrance was leaning against the wall sipping on a rich dark wine.."Hmpf, well this crowd is dismal..." He tipped up his stemmed goblet taking another sip. "Absolutely dead."

He straightened up to his full height and gracefully made his way over to the tables, finishing his drink along the way. Looking around he munched on some small appetizer, possibly fish, he noticed how everyone was just sitting there.

Kalaundrea diverted her attention, "Ahem. You know what they say. Quality over quantity? I assure you that I along with these fine people are of the finest quality." She smiled widely and laughed, "of course, we could always do with finding more quality people."

"My good lady I was merely commenting on the in-activeness of this crowd... if I was interested in a group of people sitting around drinking I could have gone to a bar." He glances around. "No one is dancing, very few are talking, most are lazing around drinking champagne." He sighs and looks down," Balls should be happy and lively occasions filled with laughter and happiness."
Upon hearing Ace's voice, Romeo sets his flowers and cane on the table and jumps up.
"I quite agree good sir! Now, without further ado, who would like to start off this so called 'Ball' with me?"

Golden Admirer

Romeo Starrs
Takes a seat next to Q
"Water is life, but when I get the chance, I'll take some good old vintage red wine"

He smiles to Romeo. "This is true. Water is life. However, I understand that other people do not see it that way. They find water to taste bland and wish for something sweet. I won't force my view upon anyone, but I don't really enjoy anything else but water."

Diamond Regular

*looks over at Ace and Romeo from the snack table and grins*

"How shall we start the party?"
Romeo Starrs
Upon hearing Ace's voice, Romeo sets his flowers and cane on the table and jumps up.
"I quite agree good sir! Now, without further ado, who would like to start off this so called 'Ball' with me?"

Ace glances over to the man, "I appreciate your enthusiasm my good man! How shall we liven up this crowd?"

Sparkly Visionary

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Ace of spades-e14
Romeo Starrs

Ace glances over to the man, "I appreciate your enthusiasm my good man! How shall we liven up this crowd?"

Kalaundrea looked between the two men with a great smile. "Now you too, nothing too 'lively'"
Glances at Ace, Sergeant, and Q
"Aha! but only one way!"
In one fluid motion, Romeo strides to the snack table, grabs Sergeant and swings her to the dance floor
"We dance!"

Diamond Regular

*takes Romeo's hand and gets ready to dance giggling*

"Sounds like a plan!"
Romeo is overjoyed at the response of the woman next to him
"Aha! Excellent! How well do you waltz?"
-walks into room very scared. looks around and walks slowly to the other side of the room and finds a vacant corner to hide in-

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
Erika waits for someone to ask her to dance with them.......
"No luck so far.....*sigh*"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces