Welcome to Gaia! ::

KooriOokami_225
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
KooriOokami_225
excuse me.....mr.cobi.....may i ask whatisthe matter......you seem upset......im sorry about theway i ran off and cryed earlyer this evening.....please cheer up... i hate to see a handsome young man cry........ come sit with me at my table..... you seem to need to talk to someone
Be quiet! I'm speaking now...
He sits at her table silently.
...Now you may continue

please tell me what is the matter?...... sit up.... here use this to dry your face *Koori hands cobi a handcercheif* now sit up andlets have some wine shal we.
He looks at her "Im sorry I dont like wine. And my girl friend dumped me and now im afraid I have upset you and the other maiden I was with and I dont know where she is... and...and..." He broke off as he started to cry.
...Now you may continue
Radioactive dreams
xAdmiral-Ravenx
Radioactive dreams
xAdmiral-Ravenx
"A wraith.." he said, pondering. "Not usually female. Most become genderless, and then fade away. What keeps you tethered here?" he asked, looking at her.

She peers through him, "Misunderstandings, worries, a past life that haunts me while I'm sure that I had no previous existence. Why are you here."

He pondered her answer for some time. "If you want the truth, I don't really know. When you've lived as long as I have, perhaps something.. spontaneous.. is in order."

She lets her gaze wander to the beautiful surroundings before zeroing in on his face. She leans forward and whispers "How spontaneous?"

"Spontaneous enough to bring this building down around us, or.." he motioned with his hand, and what looked like blood rose up into his hand, and formed the stem of something. It grew thorns, and then they fell away, and then it began to pedal and bloom, and finally took the shape of a rose, which he offered to her. "Or to come to a random ball in hopes of only the gods know what.."

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"I'm sorry for being impatient DJ, But how do you link the videos to play without having to travel to a different link?"
*walks in hopping all eyes would look up but looks like the ball was, well dead. "mmmm so much for meeting prince charming"... takes a seat hoping something would happen. music.? magic.? miricales.? men.? anything..

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Allrose
The man turns to the DJ.

"Before I start, how do you link the videos the way you also show the picture, like how you have been doing?"

theres a button in the gray box thing that says youtube open a new tab and go to youtube and in the url at youtube after the v= there will be a code of numbers and stuff and a possible featuring
copy and paste that in to the you tube button after the v= and hit ok
spike_root
*walks in hopping all eyes would look up but looks like the ball was, well dead. "mmmm so much for meeting prince charming"... takes a seat hoping something would happen. music.? magic.? miricales.? men.? anything..

He quietly taps her shoulder. "Hello miss, would you care to dance..?" He held his hand out to the lady and smiled kindly.
...Now you may continue

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Amazing sro black
Allrose
The man turns to the DJ.

"Before I start, how do you link the videos the way you also show the picture, like how you have been doing?"

theres a button in the gray box thing that says youtube open a new tab and go to youtube and in the url at youtube after the v= there will be a code of numbers and stuff and a possible featuring
copy and paste that in to the you tube button after the v= and hit ok

its a lot easer than it seems

Durem Raider

The Amazing sro black
Attackofthepiggys
xxQueen Melodyxx
*posting 4 gold*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the ball, does that really work?

DONT DO IT DEZY!!! ITS A HACK
"I know it is, I think the people doin' it are quite stupid though." >.<

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Yeah thanks a bunch there! And I know, the phishing is bugging me much more now!"

He saw little applause and cheer in the crowd.

"That's what I thought! I'm here now standing before you so I can kick this dull ballroom party up a notch into something much more! With that in mind, be prepared to rock out and dance crazy. Those wearing dresses, at least jump up and down for me a'ight??"

The man showed a smile to show he may be fooling.

Then the stage turned dark to effect the mood. When the lights came back on, there was a demon-looking character at the mic. Indeed it was still the same man up there just before. (This is what he looks like now, look at the avatar.)
Behind him, is a guitarist, a bass guitarist, a drummer, and a couple of "Behind singers" (Those guys do the repeating thing with lyrics ya'know?)

As soon as the music begins, he started rocking out, singing and dancing all crazy!

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Attackofthepiggys
The Amazing sro black
Attackofthepiggys
xxQueen Melodyxx
*posting 4 gold*
] Welcome to the ball, does that really work?

DONT DO IT DEZY!!! ITS A HACK
"I know it is, I think the people doin' it are quite stupid though." >.<

ya

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
KooriOokami_225
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
KooriOokami_225
excuse me.....mr.cobi.....may i ask whatisthe matter......you seem upset......im sorry about theway i ran off and cryed earlyer this evening.....please cheer up... i hate to see a handsome young man cry........ come sit with me at my table..... you seem to need to talk to someone
He sits at her table silently.
...Now you may continue

please tell me what is the matter?...... sit up.... here use this to dry your face *Koori hands cobi a handcercheif* now sit up andlets have some wine shal we.
He looks at her "Im sorry I dont like wine. And my girl friend dumped me and now im afraid I have upset you and the other maiden I was with and I dont know where she is... and...and..." He broke off as he started to cry.
...Now you may continue
oh cobi...please dont cry... here take this and dry your eyes*koori hands cobi another tissue* now now...... you didnt upset me... i was already on the verge of tears anyways because noone wanted to dance with me and i had noone to talk to....please dont cry......everything is going to be alright.....now sit up and finish what you were going to say......here havesome water...*koori pours a glass of waterand hands itto cobi*
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
spike_root

He quietly taps her shoulder. "Hello miss, would you care to dance..?" He held his hand out to the lady and smiled kindly.
...Now you may continue

* smiles, takes his hand* knowing the magic was begenning. "i'd love to" Gazes into his eyes and has a feeling that tonight would be amazing

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
*Gets up and begins to dance, laughing slightly.* ((OOC: stop quoting the phisher, or delete the code from your quote. The phishing happens on every page w/ the code. Thanks!))
spike_root
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
spike_root

...Now you may continue

* smiles, takes his hand* knowing the magic was begenning. "i'd love to" Gazes into his eyes and has a feeling that tonight would be amazing
He smiled back at her and lead her to the dance floor. He took one of her hands in his and placed his other on her hip.
...Now you may continue

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cait was always one who went unnoticed but decided to go wherever her heart took her to make change of her social ways when she came across an enormous building and walked in. She heard voices and began to wander about to see if she could accomplish her own mission.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff