I see Romeo's not the onlyone who is more like a casanova

He smiles knowingly at the man, "You don't know the half of it."

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
Awesomely_Random_42
Random enters the ballroom a bit flustered.
"I'm late." she said to herself.
She let out a sigh and walked over to the dance floor.

"It's all right... Many came late but at first it was pretty boring and now it's fun.....", says Erika

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Romeo Starrs
Rukia Twinblades

User Image
Rukia Twinblades

“Romeo huh? How sweet” she smiles, and her eyes light up when he hands her the purple rose, “OH! Thank you” she smiles again and takes it from his hand, “are you normally this friendly when you first meet someone?” she asked with happy inquisitive look on her face. .

A huge smile beams from his face as Romeo says
"Friendly? Yes. Captivated? Certainly not.

User Image
Rukia Twinblades

Captivating? Captivating? Her? Wow its been a while since someone said that to her, last time it was a green demon from another planet. she laughed to herself and a fair pink blush rose in her face. “thank you, your so sweet.” She wonder how old he really was..
looks over surprised and shakes head- oh no my lady! im under a spell thats why! sweatdrop the ball is very joyus believe me! -stands and bows- my lady you make take my seat if you like!
Riven Larustaki
high_priestess_yuna2492
-sits on terrace and stares at the moon- -sighs-

'I know the feeling' Lady Larustaki said, 'I thought tonight was supposed to be perfect...the moon is full and everything...but he still isn't here...'
He smiles as he moves out onto the dance floor and starts into a elegant dance, gracefully gliding across the floor with his only too beautiful partner.

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Champion 300
Ace of spades-e14
Joseph Centon
Ace of spades-e14
He extends a hand to her, "Would you mind getting carried away with me?"

I see Romeo's not the onlyone who is more like a casanova

He smiles knowingly at the man, "You don't know the half of it."

"Then show us" I say good heartedly with a loud boistrous laugh to follow it

Diamond Regular

*dances with Ace having a lot of fun*

"You're pretty good at dancing Ace."

Durem Raider

Dezy sat down and sighed. No one to talk to... She layed her head back down on the table.
A curious smile laced the girl's lips as she observed the dance floor with evident curiosity. Melody wasn't huge on mingling quite yet, so she hung back near the entrance. She was a newcomer, so surely nobody would notice her yet, right? Her head tilted to one side as she saw glorious dresses (One impressive one made of gold-like material) and dashing tuxedos. It didn't bother her too much that she seemed a bit under-dressed, although was a little ashamed for coming late. Walking in quietly, she ignored the small squeak of her boots, leaning against a nearby wall. I wonder who's here tonight...

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"It's all right... Many came late but at first it was pretty boring and now it's fun.....", says Erika

Random turned to Erika.
"Oh, thank you. Hello, my name is Random. This is sure one nice ball wouldn't you agree?"
the speaker of truth
"goodness, two women at once."
chi jokingly exclaims

"my name is chi, it is a pleasure to meet the both of you."

As Nana turned to go, Wicked's gaze followed her form cross the room for a moment and turned back to her other companion. "I'm sorry for interrupting," she said. "Would you like a dance to make up for it-?"
He smiles at her, "Why thank you so much," He makes a swooping turn causing Sergent's skirt to flare out slightly, "I am only here to please."
Rukia Twinblades

User Image
Rukia Twinblades

Captivating? Captivating? Her? Wow its been a while since someone said that to her, last time it was a green demon from another planet. she laughed to herself and a fair pink blush rose in her face. “thank you, your so sweet.” She wonder how old he really was..

He chuckles to himself, everything was going well. He hoped his 'Angelic' qualities would make this a magical evening. He bows slowly and gracefully
"Of course"
As he rises he notices a slight pink tinge to her cheeks and can't help the color rising to his own

Diamond Regular

*giggles lightly and dances*

"I feel a tad under-dressed compared to these beautiful dresses the other women are wearing."

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
high_priestess_yuna2492
looks over surprised and shakes head- oh no my lady! im under a spell thats why! sweatdrop the ball is very joyus believe me! -stands and bows- my lady you make take my seat if you like!
Riven Larustaki
high_priestess_yuna2492
-sits on terrace and stares at the moon- -sighs-

'I know the feeling' Lady Larustaki said, 'I thought tonight was supposed to be perfect...the moon is full and everything...but he still isn't here...'

'Don't be so formal we are here as friends...Keep you seat!' Lady Larustaki said, 'now tell me of this spell you are under...perhaps I could help?'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff