Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
s13epy
tikaboo
it does have a deadline. when the ball ends and if he doesnt give the gold trouble will be had for scamming.
had= hac

old skool way of saying he will be in trouble if the gold isnt granted.

5,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sparkly Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
i wouldnt wish a hacking on anyone. that would be terrible.

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i wonder if he actually has the gold

O.G. Waffles

tikaboo
s13epy
tikaboo
it does have a deadline. when the ball ends and if he doesnt give the gold trouble will be had for scamming.
had= hac

old skool way of saying he will be in trouble if the gold isnt granted.
i knows

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
when does this topic end?

5,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
no i dont think this forum ever ends..... read the very first page the createrof this thin says that there is no gold..... but i know thesecret......you know how you postsomething and u earn gold for it.........that is how all of us r winning the gold......so actualy this dude is kindof helping us but at the same time trying to confuse us and get us riald up............so this forum never ends......lol.....yay weall get gold nomatter what smile

5,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KooriOokami_225
no i dont think this forum ever ends..... read the very first page the createrof this thin says that there is no gold..... but i know thesecret......you know how you postsomething and u earn gold for it.........that is how all of us r winning the gold......so actualy this dude is kindof helping us but at the same time trying to confuse us and get us riald up............so this forum never ends......lol.....yay weall get gold nomatter what smile

that's oone way to think about it.
he might be helping all of us make gold, 'cuz we're posting nonstop and getting gold for it. we might get, say, 500k for posting on this all day xD

Sparkly Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
has the guy who created this thread even posted since he created it? hes probley reading all our post laughing at us. but the last laugh will be on him when the ball is over.

Sparkly Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
xBlue_Grunny_FurX
he might be helping all of us make gold, 'cuz we're posting nonstop and getting gold for it. we might get, say, 500k for posting on this all day xD

if you notice after a while you only get a couple of gold for posting and then none if its the same thread.
i find it funny idk why but i do

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Clambake 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items