Yes they are awesome and colorful.
<< I has no scanner. D:

GET ONE WOMAN! D8<
I mean durn nuggets, heh. I love seeing people's art. c:

o__o
-steals one-
<< Oh you do?
Well I do have a few up on my DA.

Teehee. The Producers quotes. :3 I like listening to the scene where the guy's hanky is being stolen with my eyes closed. It sounds like such dirty things are going on...

Romantic Fatcat

Bienvenue a la Damnation
Orgasmic Usagi
Lets Skank
Orgasmic Usagi

Yes they are awesome and colorful.
<< I has no scanner. D:

GET ONE WOMAN! D8<
I mean durn nuggets, heh. I love seeing people's art. c:

o__o
-steals one-
<< Oh you do?
Well I do have a few up on my DA.

Teehee. The Producers quotes. :3 I like listening to the scene where the guy's hanky is being stolen with my eyes closed. It sounds like such dirty things are going on...

Lol, I love that movie.
Makes me giggle every time I watch it.
khristophoroskhaotic
hello (:

Teeheehee. I thought you were cute so I sent my friend Edward that pic in your signature. He thinks you're sexah and when he finds this post he's gonna kill me. D;
Bienvenue a la Damnation
khristophoroskhaotic
hello (:

Teeheehee. I thought you were cute so I sent my friend Edward that pic in your signature. He thinks you're sexah and when he finds this post he's gonna kill me. D;

redface redface redface
thats my worst picture,
heh myspace pose ftw
khristophoroskhaotic
Bienvenue a la Damnation
khristophoroskhaotic
hello (:

redface redface redface
thats my worst picture,
heh myspace pose ftw

Aww no, you look pretty. (:
Bienvenue a la Damnation
khristophoroskhaotic
Bienvenue a la Damnation
khristophoroskhaotic
hello (:

redface redface redface
thats my worst picture,
heh myspace pose ftw

Aww no, you look pretty. (:

I try I try
redface
You guys are quiet. Stop being quiet. crying

Romantic Fatcat

<_<
-Shouts-
COOKIES!

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
Heyhey! 4laugh
You all just missed me being so retarded. The internet connectino suddenly stopped and I freaked for like 20 minutes like ******** I BROKE MY GRANDMA'S LAPTOP then I was like OH I TURNED THE WIIFII OFF so then I turned it on and kept trying to turn the computer off and then I was like OH IT'S JUST LOGGING OFF and then I really restarted it and HERE I AM. =D

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
Bienvenue a la Damnation
You all just missed me being so retarded. The internet connectino suddenly stopped and I freaked for like 20 minutes like ******** I BROKE MY GRANDMA'S LAPTOP then I was like OH I TURNED THE WIIFII OFF so then I turned it on and kept trying to turn the computer off and then I was like OH IT'S JUST LOGGING OFF and then I really restarted it and HERE I AM. =D

Lolz 3nodding Good job
Kureea-chan
Bienvenue a la Damnation

Lolz 3nodding Good job

sweatdrop

Ohh, hello Kureea, you have a fan! I do as well! Fan-buddies!

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
Bienvenue a la Damnation
Kureea-chan
Bienvenue a la Damnation

Lolz 3nodding Good job

sweatdrop

Ohh, hello Kureea, you have a fan! I do as well! Fan-buddies!

Heheh, yeah, except ur fan is supper frilly and cute 3nodding

Romantic Fatcat

Bienvenue a la Damnation

That is hilarious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces