Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cheerleader 200
teh_ninja_waffles
what do we do with are tektek that we created?

You can find information and sign-ups:
Here
HinaAndrew94
Screaming Wombat
Ah shoot, do I have to get rid of my blue bandana on account of the staff using it for identification?
No problem if I have to, just adds a little extra color is all, makes sure I ain't lacking in blue.

Can i shoot the birdy...

Well, the thing is, if you do shoot the birdy it'll just turn to vapor and then reform itself a few seconds later.
Yep, not an actual hawk, those things will peck your eyes out, instead I just went to the highest mountain for a few days and waited until I got the alternative, the spirit hawk.

Well, and if it were a real hawk, then I'd have to put you to work by forcing you into a Buffalo Drive...the type where there's about a 50/50 chance you get in the middle of the stampede.
Elda-Chan
teh_ninja_waffles

Here

User Image
♫

So question regarding the Tektek contest.

Can my entry be taken to a Literal sort of view?

♥

Eloquent Browser

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Screaming Wombat
HinaAndrew94
Screaming Wombat
Ah shoot, do I have to get rid of my blue bandana on account of the staff using it for identification?
No problem if I have to, just adds a little extra color is all, makes sure I ain't lacking in blue.

Can i shoot the birdy...

Well, the thing is, if you do shoot the birdy it'll just turn to vapor and then reform itself a few seconds later.
Yep, not an actual hawk, those things will peck your eyes out, instead I just went to the highest mountain for a few days and waited until I got the alternative, the spirit hawk.

Well, and if it were a real hawk, then I'd have to put you to work by forcing you into a Buffalo Drive...the type where there's about a 50/50 chance you get in the middle of the stampede.

interesting O.o ...
Elda-Chan
teh_ninja_waffles

Here

im not understanding it...lol
what do we put for id?

11,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I think we lost that boy and his fox kitsune. *sigh* he seemed nice too

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
teh_ninja_waffles
Elda-Chan
teh_ninja_waffles

Here

Where is says sign-up go and in the white box put your username and a link to your tektek.

No worries, who knows maybe him and his Kitsune will come back again 3nodding

♥
security officer1
revolutionary samurai
security officer1
Artificial Prosthetics
Uh....

I think I'm in the villain army xD
If the apocalypse comes...

((welcome sorry for the confusion as our old place was set-up wrong. ))

yes artificial you arepart of my villains army you remember the signal don't you
... i will fight
Leon starts twirling the red staff he was carrying with both hands "I think the sheriff'll lose and then the rest of 'em are out numbered"
If the apocalypse comes...

he is already outnumbered as far as i know so we will win. keep a gun close by at all times
... i will fight
Leon just nodded the same absent-minded grin on his face
Sheriff Dustin
teh_ninja_waffles
Elda-Chan
teh_ninja_waffles

Here

Where is says sign-up go and in the white box put your username and a link to your tektek.

thank you!!!

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
I smell varmets in my thread. . . ninja
"Theres a snake in ma boot"
Mira dera
Screaming Wombat
HinaAndrew94
Screaming Wombat

Can i shoot the birdy...

interesting O.o ...

Yes indeedy
Kinda like how some pirates simply took a bunch of bird bones, tied 'em up, and made themselves a skeletal parrot after they...well...forgot what parrots ate.
You can't lose too many parrots either, those things aren't cheap, more money in the parrot business than there is in swashbuckling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff