Distinct Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
XD lovez it!!

Vicious Prophet

Delphy-Leyn
Can anyone explain this to me quick? I'm sorta confused here....

The corrupt local cop ninja CFAR is trying to kidnap the sovereign rules of Ancient Asia, and is attempting to get rid of everyone in his way.

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxXMajor ZeroXxX
kitsune-chan90
XxXMajor ZeroXxX
ninja

Ninja-san...? blaugh

!

Nice Avi, by the way... ninja *gets her ninja on as well*

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
MisterJin
bluetopazrose
MisterJin
bluetopazrose
MisterJin

Keeping mildly quiet he stays nearest the enterance. No point in making a scene quite yet. He just got here. Jin scans the company checking to see if he might recognize a familiar face.

Topaz hears that voice and walks out of the tea house seeing Jin. "Oi, Jin!" She cries out.

Breaking into a toothy grin Jin holds up his cup casually. "'Ey there," he says almost sheepishly. He wasn't quite sure to protocol of these shindigs, but he was trying to some extent to fit in here. "yeh 'avin fun?"

She smiles at him softly and nods. "How about you?" She asks him.

User Image

"Ah... well I jus' got 'ere but a moment ago," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sure I will though, parties tend ta be fun so hopefully I don' go an' screw it up."
He grinned again playfully. The sound of the on-going festivities had been so intriguing and sounded like a good breather from the tough training he had been doing alongside with his friends.

"I'm sure you'll do fine, don't worry." She smiles and remembered about her fkitsune-onna friend she knew. "Kuzunoha ..." She remembered "I wonder how she's doing?" She thought.
Hitori Oni
Perhapes there will be more ninjas.

Looks around.

Well, I have to go now. Bye!

Disappears
The Gaian Police is here to protect you from those who oppose you. WE FIGHT FOR YOU!!!

see ya later! have fun in the after life
After all, we are iven the right to be on gaia, so why live in fear?

User Image

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
kitsune-chan90
XxXMajor ZeroXxX
ninja

Ninja-san...? blaugh

Barieru saw two people standing in the crowd acquainting each other but one was in a rather Heian demon type clothing and had been standing there for awhile. Barieru walked along and came up to the two. With her mouth full she said, "I hope I didn't surprise you two, but my name is Barieru... Major, is it....? would you like some onigiri...? Or xoi....? And how about you...? Would you like something...? I have enough coins for this festival food... And if it is no problem... I'm a bit interested in the Tea House Ghost... Do either of you know the rumors by any chance?"
The two stared at her... "Well....?"

7,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"Hiya, Topaz-san!" Hana waved happily to the girl in blue. "We made the crazy ninja go away! And I got more sake!" Hana grinned, waving around the gourd filled with rice wine. "Hey, who's you're friend?"

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
I wonder...?
*peeks inside the Bag of Holding*
Hm, what do we have here...? ninja
Sensing something, Falga turns around and sees a snow white fox staring at him with interest. He smiles as he approaches. Reaching out, he gives the fox a scratch behind its ears.

"Heya, byakko-chan (little white fox), what're ya doin' outta here?"
Delphy-Leyn
Can anyone explain this to me quick? I'm sorta confused here....

-Tora looked to the newcomer- "Konnichiwa, welcome to Kyoshin! As you can see, there is a festival going on. Feel free to talk to other people and play a fishing game or two."

Vicious Prophet

Gothic Panda_San
Yuna Kagezaki
HanaFox
"Hey, I helped... sorta.." Hana poked her two fingers together. "I found the bag of holding, and I think the grunnies bit him! And I gave Yuna-san some soup..."

Yes, you did! Thank you everyone who helped! -bow-
The Gaian Police is here to protect you from those who oppose you. WE FIGHT FOR YOU!!!

of course you helped!!! you distracted everyone with your ki blast too.

@yuna, thank you for your help too
After all, we are iven the right to be on gaia, so why live in fear?

User Image

No problem. I enjoy thwarting evil. =^^= It brings out the superhero in all of us.
Hello every 1.
kitsune-chan90
XxXMajor ZeroXxX
kitsune-chan90
XxXMajor ZeroXxX
ninja

Ninja-san...? blaugh

!

Nice Avi, by the way... ninja *gets her ninja on as well*

xD Thank you.
-looks around vagueshly-
Picks up some sand in his hand and watches the grains fall back to the beach. "Interesting..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff