Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
sinatuo
Burning Icewolf
sinatuo
Burning Icewolf
User Image*Luminova looks around in awe.* Whow... A lot of magic went into making this room... *She then looks up at A.* Anjii, Would you care to dance?

*He looks to her, Before A. had the rough and hardened appearance of a soldier, his clothing was generaly more of commoners guise, unless he was wearing the suit of armour from Dymetri. Now dressed in his court garbs, It was like another man, however on his face was still the same kind eyes and still he holds himself with humility. He turned to Luminova and smiled softly* Yes if it is your wish *he sets his cane down and extends his hand to her*
User ImageIt is... Would you like to lead?

*He gently takes her hand, and slowly takes her to the dance floor Looking into her eyes the entire way*
*She smiles happily as she looks back into his eyes, despite the pain and sorrow she can feel in his heart. She desperately wants to make his pain go away and fill his heart with joy.*

Sparkly Genius

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
{ crying *sniff* Guess not. Oh well.}

Alice turns from Homac to spot Shinjii walking toward the entrance. She curtsies slightly toward Homac while saying "Excuse me for a moment." Then runs over to Shinjii's side holding her dress up as she walks. "Shinjii? Were you late too?" Alice asked curiously.
Lady Chibi Devil
{ crying *sniff* Guess not. Oh well.}

Alice turns from Homac to spot Shinjii walking toward the entrance. She curtsies slightly toward Homac while saying "Excuse me for a moment." Then runs over to Shinjii's side holding her dress up as she walks. "Shinjii? Were you late too?" Alice asked curiously.

*He looked to her in surprise* Ah miss Legray... No... I was actualy about to leave

Sparkly Genius

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
She gasped slightly in surprise. "Really? Do you not have anyone to dance with?" Alice smiled mischieviously and put her hands on her hips. "Well, we can't have that, now can we?" She put her right hand out toward him for him to take it. "Shall we?"
Lady Chibi Devil
She gasped slightly in surprise. "Really? Do you not have anyone to dance with?" Alice smiled mischieviously and put her hands on her hips. "Well, we can't have that, now can we?" She put her right hand out toward him for him to take it. "Shall we?"

*His eyes widen in surprise And he looks at her. He had to admit, for a human she was rather lovely..* You.. Your asking me to dance? me? *his look one of confusion*

Sparkly Genius

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
She laughed slightly at his response. "I suppose it isn't custom. My mother would be FURIOUS at this moment. But, yes, I am. After all, neither one of us has anyone to dance with." Alice smiled and looked from her hand to Shinjii. "So? What do you say?"
Lady Chibi Devil
She laughed slightly at his response. "I suppose it isn't custom. My mother would be FURIOUS at this moment. But, yes, I am. After all, neither one of us has anyone to dance with." Alice smiled and looked from her hand to Shinjii. "So? What do you say?"

*He looked at her for a few moments longer then removed his Left glove and placed it in her right hand, rather nervously, he then looked to her* I.. I would be happy to
*homac changes into his cat form and lays down*
Darrel strode speedily through the nearby Woods to the location of the Ball. He did not want to burst in so speedily as he sometimes did, and so he stopped himself from using some of his speedier abilities. After a few more moments of walking, he was nearing his destination, and he could hear the Music playing from the nearby Hall.

Sparkly Genius

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
dresoma
Lady Chibi Devil

*He looked at her for a few moments longer then removed his Left glove and placed it in her right hand, rather nervously, he then looked to her* I.. I would be happy to

Alice smiled one of her radient smiles as most aristocrats are used to giving. "Alright then, to the dance floor...." She leads him over to the dance floor, her hand still in his. Alice stops and puts her free hand onto his shoulder. "Are you used to dancing?"

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageHaving trouble with the little one?...
User ImageNo daddy, she jus wants ta look pretty fo her little friend.
User ImageWhat friend? *He asks, looking around. nyla points over at homac.*
User ImageHim. Over there.
User ImageYou mean the young Prince homac?
User ImageAye. She met em on the Full Moon Festival, on her firs transformation.
User ImageThey might have a future together, then... It is a good match, from what I hear of him... The kruetz blood flows strongly in him and it'll strengthen relations between our clans...
User ImageAye...
User ImageWhat are ye an grandpa talking about, mommy?
User ImageNothin ye need concer your self wit, sweety. Why don ye go and get some food?
User ImageOk. *Sally then goes over to the refreshments and starts to eat a drumstick ans a couple of cookies.*
User Image*Nyla starts to look around.* Where's Mickey?...
Lady Chibi Devil
dresoma
Lady Chibi Devil

Alice smiled one of her radient smiles as most aristocrats are used to giving. "Alright then, to the dance floor...." She leads him over to the dance floor, her hand still in his. Alice stops and puts her free hand onto his shoulder. "Are you used to dancing?"

*He hadnt expected to be here long at all, let alone to dance.. (odd how things turn..)* Me..?.. No... I.. when I was Didnt have much time for that sort of thing.. And as I grew older.. I just found that I had no use for it.. Until now that is..
Burning Icewolf
sinatuo
Burning Icewolf
sinatuo
Burning Icewolf
User Image*Luminova looks around in awe.* Whow... A lot of magic went into making this room... *She then looks up at A.* Anjii, Would you care to dance?

*He looks to her, Before A. had the rough and hardened appearance of a soldier, his clothing was generaly more of commoners guise, unless he was wearing the suit of armour from Dymetri. Now dressed in his court garbs, It was like another man, however on his face was still the same kind eyes and still he holds himself with humility. He turned to Luminova and smiled softly* Yes if it is your wish *he sets his cane down and extends his hand to her*
User ImageIt is... Would you like to lead?

*He gently takes her hand, and slowly takes her to the dance floor Looking into her eyes the entire way*
*She smiles happily as she looks back into his eyes, despite the pain and sorrow she can feel in his heart. She desperately wants to make his pain go away and fill his heart with joy.*

*He twirls her gently and then leans her back. His eyes constantly set on hers. He moved with a grace that none would have guessed he possesed till this moment.*

Sparkly Genius

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"Ah, I see then. Well I shall give you a lesson. First, you must take the young lady's waist..." Alice took his free hand and put it on the curve in her back. She moved her hand back to take his again, keeping the other upon his shoulder. "Then we move, slowly at first and with the music, like this..." Alice said this taking a step to the left, begining to move in a circular motion. "Understand?"

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out