Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star gets up a goes and sits on a couch.
Sitting in the rafters, Raikiri spotted the man who had looked interstedly in her direction earlier. She waved down at him and smiled.

"best chicken ever" cleans up mess i made

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
darkroad
" thank you" she said and asked" So how is my boyfriend search going? " she said and laughed
I walk through the masnion walls easily, looking at the people inside. I had cooled off since I had last een here and now I waited eagerly to see someone. While waiting I turn into a black pheonix and fly up into the rafters. While perched, I get comfortable and watch the scene below me through balck beady eyes.
"Hi, again, Rose!" Raikiri said, as she too was in the rafters. She waved and watched everybody else below.

Tipsy Lover

ll merrick ll
Just Mo
ll merrick ll
Just Mo
ll merrick ll
"Almost." Merrick replied almost sadly.

"oh whats wrong miss.Merrick?" she said suddenly stoping..
"Nothing." she said blushing, not realizing the tone in which she had spoken.

"no dont say that... something is oviosly wrong..." she said looking her in the eyes...
Merrick had stopped playing and the fire, displeased, put itself out. "Look, it's not you're problem. Just, try to enjoy yourself." Merrick replied, trying to avoid eye-contact.

"no im serious miss.Merrick... what is it?" she said meeting her eyes...

Sweetheart9008
darkroad
" thank you" she said and asked" So how is my boyfriend search going? " she said and laughed

sits down near a wall and goes to sleep mummbles "u will... find....him......soon"
(later every one mae and Raikir got to let bro play)
"Bah.. Apparently I'm not as dashing dead as I was alive.."

- His skeletal jaw shifts, as if trying to frown, and decides he'd have a better chance at getting a dance if he returned to his normal self.. -

- Turning back to the bar, he hunches over, head tilted down, and covers himself as best he can with his duster, which changes into a formal dark coat, his hat to a top-hat, as the muscle tissue, skin and hair quickly regrow onto his frame.. -

"Ouch.. I hope that wasn't for nothing.."
Ninja Of The Black Cross
"Hi, again, Rose!" Raikiri said, as she too was in the rafters. She waved and watched everybody else below.

I trn my head to you and nod. "Hello as well. Sorry about earlier..." I return my gaze at the entrance of the mansion. I had a feeling he wouldn't be coming this time either...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff