Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flaming_Blood
DarkPixian
Flaming_Blood
Blaze looked at her new guests and smiled. "More and more interesting every time that door opens."

"A vampire? Delicious....." Wonders about the taste

Blaze stood up out of her chair and spun around. "Not while you are my guest." she said angrily, her eyes going a deeper shade of red. "Find someone else to snack on. Unless you will join me for a glass of...wine." she said, her fangs flashing again as she smiled.

"Wine sounds delectable, thank you. What kind? I hope lycan blood...." Sits and looks around at the assortment of creatures.
blackmist32
I've run again and found female vampire's in a ballroom "Can you help Me"say's to the female vampire's .

"who are you trying to find human? u seem quite lost"

Dangerous Smoker

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PlayWithFire1291
blackmist32
While finding the voice The door outside locked "Oh no ! how can I get out of here"I shouted loudly Ive run to the stairs and find someone to help.Then I've see someone in a room "Who are you"Say's to the unknown person.The unknown person didn't answered my question and just left the room.

I hear the muffled screams and look curiously around for the source of them

"yeah im quite lost"Say's to the female vampire .
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
SilverThornRose

"I don't hunt the living, Blue Blood..."

"But they run when you tell them too! It is pure entertainment!" Looks back to the other woman who had spoken to me, ignoring the human blood in the room.

"Maybe so, but it's also too easy. It's more fun to chase a more challenging prey."

I heard the words spoken as if she was standing right beside me. 'Yes like your own kind?' I thought to her looking back from my current pursuit of a human. 'The downside to that is they often know what move you will make next, at least if you pick one older then your own self.'

"I'm no vampire, Blue Blood." The creature murmured, stretching her four wings out to their full span.

Still a young vampire I walk over to the creature that was talking to me. "Impressive wing span!" I speak softly as I c**k my head to the side and look at her. "And what are you exactly. I am still young, and still learning of the other creatures that live in our world!"

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291

holds the creatures gaze for longer then she thought she could then backs away very slowly "al-alright"

"I have no reason to harm you, Red Blood. And as long as you remain unthreatening, I'll still have no reason to harm you." the creature hisses at the human from above.

"oh good" relaxes a little bit then looks at everyone around her and decides relaxing may be a bad idea

She drops from the ceiling and lands in a crouch beside the human. "The Blue Bloods are tough, but they're not invincible... do you have a name, human?" The demon stands, reaching her full 7 foot hight.

bends head back see the full height of the creature she feels short compared to it because she is usually taller than most people "yes torrie is my name"

"Most humans call me Nightshade, Rogue of the Shadows. That will be easiest for you pronounce in your tongue." Nightshade turned and looked down at Torrie, amusement in her colorless eyes. "My, you're a tall one."

"yes I am quite tall for my age though my height helps me in battles"

Tipsy Bloodsucker

DarkPixian
Flaming_Blood
DarkPixian
Flaming_Blood
Blaze looked at her new guests and smiled. "More and more interesting every time that door opens."

Blaze stood up out of her chair and spun around. "Not while you are my guest." she said angrily, her eyes going a deeper shade of red. "Find someone else to snack on. Unless you will join me for a glass of...wine." she said, her fangs flashing again as she smiled.

"Wine sounds delectable, thank you. What kind? I hope lycan blood...." Sits and looks around at the assortment of creatures.

"I do indeed have lycan blood wine. Idiot thought he could fight me." she leaned back and snapped, two glasses and a bottle appearing on the table next to her. "He found out the hard way, that he could not."

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kho pushed open the door. She slowly walked in. "Is anyone here?" Kho called into the mansion.
Uzumaki_Girl_100
Kho pushed open the door. She slowly walked in. "Is anyone here?" Kho called into the mansion.

appears suddenly in front of the new guest hello and welcome
smiles showing fangs
Yukito fidgeted with her fingers, then entered the room slowly, staring at her feet as she walked. She stopped for a moment to lift her chin to look at the room of monsters. 'Why am I here? Why did I buy this ridiculous dress? I'm just embarrassing myself...' She thought to herself as she bit her lip. She looked down at her feet once more, then showed a little grin as she seemed like she was going to burst out laughing at any time.

"Is anyone in.. The mafia?"
ShinoTora
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
SilverThornRose

"I don't hunt the living, Blue Blood..."

"But they run when you tell them too! It is pure entertainment!" Looks back to the other woman who had spoken to me, ignoring the human blood in the room.

"Maybe so, but it's also too easy. It's more fun to chase a more challenging prey."

I heard the words spoken as if she was standing right beside me. 'Yes like your own kind?' I thought to her looking back from my current pursuit of a human. 'The downside to that is they often know what move you will make next, at least if you pick one older then your own self.'

"I'm no vampire, Blue Blood." The creature murmured, stretching her four wings out to their full span.

Still a young vampire I walk over to the creature that was talking to me. "Impressive wing span!" I speak softly as I c**k my head to the side and look at her. "And what are you exactly. I am still young, and still learning of the other creatures that live in our world!"

The demon returned the head-cocking gesture. "I can tell that you are young. I can smell your age and your number of kills. I am an Elohim, one of the Bloodless, and I am banished."

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Yukito Wanijima
Yukito fidgeted with her fingers, then entered the room slowly, staring at her feet as she walked. She stopped for a moment to lift her chin to look at the room of monsters. 'Why am I here? Why did I buy this ridiculous dress? I'm just embarrassing myself...' She thought to herself as she bit her lip. She looked down at her feet once more, then showed a little grin as she seemed like she was going to burst out laughing at any time.

"I am in something much worse than the mofia darling." she hissed quietly, walking up to her new guest.
Flaming_Blood
DarkPixian
Flaming_Blood
DarkPixian
Flaming_Blood

"I do indeed have lycan blood wine. Idiot thought he could fight me." she leaned back and snapped, two glasses and a bottle appearing on the table next to her. "He found out the hard way, that he could not."

"Impressive, all lycan were I come from a weak, they are not very satisfying blood...donors."
Sits back and enjoys wine.
Flaming_Blood
Yukito Wanijima

"I am in something much worse than the mofia darling." she hissed quietly, walking up to her new guest.

She turned to the vampireic women and smiled softly. "An assassin?"

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

blackmist32
PlayWithFire1291
blackmist32
While finding the voice The door outside locked "Oh no ! how can I get out of here"I shouted loudly Ive run to the stairs and find someone to help.Then I've see someone in a room "Who are you"Say's to the unknown person.The unknown person didn't answered my question and just left the room.

I hear the muffled screams and look curiously around for the source of them

"yeah im quite lost"Say's to the female vampire .

"whether or not I can help you depends on where you are trying to go, though you should know that I am no vampire... but that might change by the end of the night" looks at the fangs of the vampires around her

Fashionable Mage

A female with short black hair in waves that was in a mess walked up the steps of a road.She was cold,Wet,Sleepy,And was lost since her date to a dance dropped her off her after she pushed him off her."Oh lord what have I done to get this!?"The female yelled to no one around.The female looked up her long ears perked up has she saw something coming closer as she walked to it."W-What is that?"She said her voice dripping with hope.The female rubbed her thin glasses that had gotten dirty why being thrown out of the car she was in and put them back on seeing much better now that they were cleaner."Oh thank you lord a house!Maybe they have a phone in there?"She said to herself has she jogged lightly up to the house.She lightly knocked on to the big door on the house she hoped someone would be home she didn't even know if anyone would hear her weak knock it was such a big house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff