Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShinoTora
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
pokegirl08
Looks at all the vampires"Man you guys are lucky."Walks up to a couch and lays down.

"Yes child I guess we are! Long lives, Living in darkness, and hunting the living!" I practically purr as I speak to the young one on the couch walking by her.

"I don't hunt the living, Blue Blood..."

"But they run when you tell them too! It is pure entertainment!" Looks back to the other woman who had spoken to me, ignoring the human blood in the room.

"Maybe so, but it's also too easy. It's more fun to chase a more challenging prey."

Dangerous Smoker

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i was wandering in the mansion when a unknown voice said something in the stairway "Who's that"I shouted loudly "Who wants to dance"Unknown Voice...
Walks to ballroom wondering if any of her kind reside inside

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
watches the creatures performance while still at the door with a shocked look on her face

"Come on in, human. No one will harm you here." The creature smiles, looking not at all friendly, her lower canines too long and jutting toward the back of her throat.

holds the creatures gaze for longer then she thought she could then backs away very slowly "al-alright"

"I have no reason to harm you, Red Blood. And as long as you remain unthreatening, I'll still have no reason to harm you." the creature hisses at the human from above.

"oh good" relaxes a little bit then looks at everyone around her and decides relaxing may be a bad idea

She drops from the ceiling and lands in a crouch beside the human. "The Blue Bloods are tough, but they're not invincible... do you have a name, human?" The demon stands, reaching her full 7 foot hight.

bends head back see the full height of the creature she feels short compared to it because she is usually taller than most people "yes torrie is my name"

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Blaze looked at her new guests and smiled. "More and more interesting every time that door opens."
Flaming_Blood
Blaze looked at her new guests and smiled. "More and more interesting every time that door opens."

"A vampire? Delicious....." Wonders about the taste
this is quite dulll sits and watches everyone
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora

"Busy! You know the same old story, sleep by day, awake by night, hunt the living to live peacefully. That all! And you my sister? What have you been doing since the day you were turned?"

i knw! just the same old same old .. except that i came across this human who instead of fearing me wanted to talk to me

"Well, maybe you will get a pet out of it! They are fun to have around! Just remember not to get too attached they have such a short life span."

no if i kept that human then i might have killed them by accident

"Not I, I like pets they keep me happy! If you will pardon me, it is time I interacted with that lovely over there!" With a bow of me head and a flash of her fan I quietly, and quickly walked over to the human. "Hello." I say softly in her ear breathing my cooler breath over her shoulder.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

DarkPixian
Flaming_Blood

"A vampire? Delicious....." Wonders about the taste

Blaze stood up out of her chair and spun around. "Not while you are my guest." she said angrily, her eyes going a deeper shade of red. "Find someone else to snack on. Unless you will join me for a glass of...wine." she said, her fangs flashing again as she smiled.

Dangerous Smoker

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
While finding the voice The door outside locked "Oh no ! how can I get out of here"I shouted loudly Ive run to the stairs and find someone to help.Then I've see someone in a room "Who are you"Say's to the unknown person.The unknown person didn't answered my question and just left the room.
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
pokegirl08
Looks at all the vampires"Man you guys are lucky."Walks up to a couch and lays down.

"Yes child I guess we are! Long lives, Living in darkness, and hunting the living!" I practically purr as I speak to the young one on the couch walking by her.

"But they run when you tell them too! It is pure entertainment!" Looks back to the other woman who had spoken to me, ignoring the human blood in the room.

"Maybe so, but it's also too easy. It's more fun to chase a more challenging prey."

I heard the words spoken as if she was standing right beside me. 'Yes like your own kind?' I thought to her looking back from my current pursuit of a human. 'The downside to that is they often know what move you will make next, at least if you pick one older then your own self.'
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291

holds the creatures gaze for longer then she thought she could then backs away very slowly "al-alright"

"I have no reason to harm you, Red Blood. And as long as you remain unthreatening, I'll still have no reason to harm you." the creature hisses at the human from above.

"oh good" relaxes a little bit then looks at everyone around her and decides relaxing may be a bad idea

She drops from the ceiling and lands in a crouch beside the human. "The Blue Bloods are tough, but they're not invincible... do you have a name, human?" The demon stands, reaching her full 7 foot hight.

bends head back see the full height of the creature she feels short compared to it because she is usually taller than most people "yes torrie is my name"

"Most humans call me Nightshade, Rogue of the Shadows. That will be easiest for you pronounce in your tongue." Nightshade turned and looked down at Torrie, amusement in her colorless eyes. "My, you're a tall one."

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

blackmist32
While finding the voice The door outside locked "Oh no ! how can I get out of here"I shouted loudly Ive run to the stairs and find someone to help.Then I've see someone in a room "Who are you"Say's to the unknown person.The unknown person didn't answered my question and just left the room.

I hear the muffled screams and look curiously around for the source of them

Dangerous Smoker

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I've run again and found female vampire's in a ballroom "Can you help Me"say's to the female vampire's .
ShinoTora
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
pokegirl08

I heard the words spoken as if she was standing right beside me. 'Yes like your own kind?' I thought to her looking back from my current pursuit of a human. 'The downside to that is they often know what move you will make next, at least if you pick one older then your own self.'

"I'm no vampire, Blue Blood." The creature murmured, stretching her four wings out to their full span.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff