Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flaming_Blood
Blaze stood up slowly and turned, walking around to stand in the middle of the great room. "Guests, welcome to my mansion." she said in a roar, her fangs flashing in the low light. "I give you permission to feed of anyone in this building, human, or other vampire, I myself am excluded, unless you make a tempting offer." she turned to look at everyone in the mansion, and nodded once. "Let this night last forever, and let you enjoy every minute of it." she said, concluding her small speech.

"May your nights be everlasting, Blue Blood."
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora
The doors bang open as I walk into the mansion. "Long last my own people!" Laughing I glide more then walk into the room.

suddenly apearrs beside her "Hello.."

laughs as I turn to the lady, "Well hello!"

how have you been fellow vampire?

"Busy! You know the same old story, sleep by day, awake by night, hunt the living to live peacefully. That all! And you my sister? What have you been doing since the day you were turned?"

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Blaze walked back over to her red leather chair and sat down, watching each of her guests carefully. She turned to look at one of her more interesting guests and smiled again. "And yours." she said quietly.

[[Edited.]]

2,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Gets up and wlks up the stairs"I wonder whats up here"
ShinoTora
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora
The doors bang open as I walk into the mansion. "Long last my own people!" Laughing I glide more then walk into the room.

suddenly apearrs beside her "Hello.."

laughs as I turn to the lady, "Well hello!"

how have you been fellow vampire?

"Busy! You know the same old story, sleep by day, awake by night, hunt the living to live peacefully. That all! And you my sister? What have you been doing since the day you were turned?"

i knw! just the same old same old .. except that i came across this human who instead of fearing me wanted to talk to me

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291

stares at the window that had been shattered a bit longer then finally notices someone holding the door open "Oh! um yes I would"

closes the door after she walks in "dont worry we wont harm you...hopefully.."

"hopefully."

" yes i cannot guarentee that some of us will not harm you" smiles while showing fangs

holds sword more closely and thinks about going out and buying a stronger weapon

"dont worry as long as i am content i will not harm u..umm what may i call you?"

"you can call me torrie and uhh.. I hope you stay content" smiles a little nervously

Dangerous Smoker

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
While walking to a scary road Ive seen a Mansion "Maybe I can past the night in that mansion"Say's to myself.Then I've sprinted to the mansion (because its raining)I've knocked to the door and the door opened itself "This is mansion is getting to my nerves"Say's to myself .
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
watches the creatures performance while still at the door with a shocked look on her face

"Come on in, human. No one will harm you here." The creature smiles, looking not at all friendly, her lower canines too long and jutting toward the back of her throat.

holds the creatures gaze for longer then she thought she could then backs away very slowly "al-alright"

"I have no reason to harm you, Red Blood. And as long as you remain unthreatening, I'll still have no reason to harm you." the creature hisses at the human from above.

"oh good" relaxes a little bit then looks at everyone around her and decides relaxing may be a bad idea

She drops from the ceiling and lands in a crouch beside the human. "The Blue Bloods are tough, but they're not invincible... do you have a name, human?" The demon stands, reaching her full 7 foot hight.
"Hello? Anyone care to dance?" Walks to staircase
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora

i knw! just the same old same old .. except that i came across this human who instead of fearing me wanted to talk to me

"Well, maybe you will get a pet out of it! They are fun to have around! Just remember not to get too attached they have such a short life span."
"dont worry as long as i am content i will not harm u..umm what may i call you?"
"you can call me torrie and uhh.. I hope you stay content" smiles a little nervously
well i hope so too torrie.. i shall be called jessie.
Looking around slowly she becomes eager to see what can be made of the night. Carefully she wondered around the ball room to see who's attention she could grab.

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kho looked around. She slowly walked up to the door. She opened it carefully. "Hello?" she called. She was a neko, but a tough one at that.
ShinoTora
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora

"Well, maybe you will get a pet out of it! They are fun to have around! Just remember not to get too attached they have such a short life span."

no if i kept that human then i might have killed them by accident

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces