Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
watches the creatures performance while still at the door with a shocked look on her face

"Come on in, human. No one will harm you here." The creature smiles, looking not at all friendly, her lower canines too long and jutting toward the back of her throat.

holds the creatures gaze for longer then she thought she could then backs away very slowly "al-alright"

"I have no reason to harm you, Red Blood. And as long as you remain unthreatening, I'll still have no reason to harm you." the creature hisses at the human from above.
Wonders in slowly and evaluating the environment, taking in each persons profile. The night was young and she could still tell that the night was just beginning for her. Yes, she might have been a human, but she knew where she fit in.
ShinoTora
The doors bang open as I walk into the mansion. "Long last my own people!" Laughing I glide more then walk into the room.

suddenly apearrs beside her "Hello.."
pokegirl08
Looks at all the vampires"Man you guys are lucky."Walks up to a couch and lays down.

"Yes child I guess we are! Long lives, Living in darkness, and hunting the living!" I practically purr as I speak to the young one on the couch walking by her.
ShinoTora
pokegirl08
Looks at all the vampires"Man you guys are lucky."Walks up to a couch and lays down.

"Yes child I guess we are! Long lives, Living in darkness, and hunting the living!" I practically purr as I speak to the young one on the couch walking by her.

"I don't hunt the living, Blue Blood..."

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291
watches the creatures performance while still at the door with a shocked look on her face

" well... do you want to join our 'ball'?" still holding the door open..

stares at the window that had been shattered a bit longer then finally notices someone holding the door open "Oh! um yes I would"

closes the door after she walks in "dont worry we wont harm you...hopefully.."

"hopefully."

" yes i cannot guarentee that some of us will not harm you" smiles while showing fangs

holds sword more closely and thinks about going out and buying a stronger weapon
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora
The doors bang open as I walk into the mansion. "Long last my own people!" Laughing I glide more then walk into the room.

laughs as I turn to the lady, "Well hello!"

2,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
"I saw a vampire once when I was very young"

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Blaze stood up slowly and turned, walking around to stand in the middle of the great room. "Guests, welcome to my mansion." she said in a roar, her fangs flashing in the low light. "I give you permission to feed of anyone in this building, human, or other vampire, I myself am excluded, unless you make a tempting offer." she turned to look at everyone in the mansion, and nodded once. "Let this night last forever, and let you enjoy every minute of it." she said, concluding her small speech.
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291

stares at the window that had been shattered a bit longer then finally notices someone holding the door open "Oh! um yes I would"

closes the door after she walks in "dont worry we wont harm you...hopefully.."

"hopefully."

" yes i cannot guarentee that some of us will not harm you" smiles while showing fangs

holds sword more closely and thinks about going out and buying a stronger weapon

"dont worry as long as i am content i will not harm u..umm what may i call you?"
SilverThornRose
ShinoTora
pokegirl08

"I don't hunt the living, Blue Blood..."

"But they run when you tell them too! It is pure entertainment!" Looks back to the other woman who had spoken to me, ignoring the human blood in the room.
ShinoTora
ca_smartgirl07
ShinoTora

laughs as I turn to the lady, "Well hello!"

how have you been fellow vampire?

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291
SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291

"Come on in, human. No one will harm you here." The creature smiles, looking not at all friendly, her lower canines too long and jutting toward the back of her throat.

holds the creatures gaze for longer then she thought she could then backs away very slowly "al-alright"

"I have no reason to harm you, Red Blood. And as long as you remain unthreatening, I'll still have no reason to harm you." the creature hisses at the human from above.

"oh good" relaxes a little bit then looks at everyone around her and decides relaxing may be a bad idea

2,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sits up"Oh by the way my name is Erica"
As the hostess spoke she turned her attention backing herself into a wall. She found herself in a state of interest and anxious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff