Welcome to Gaia! ::

DefinitionCynicism
Ninja Of The Black Cross
Raikiri opened her black wings, letting them air out.

- Looking in the winged woman's direction with interest, he turns back to his drink, gritting his teeth. -

Raikiri had seen him look at her before, turned to her normal form and walked out with her wings partially unfolded.

Sweetheart9008
" your welcome" she said then called out to everyone "Dinner Is Ready"

gets up and accarates to the table "first here"

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
darkroad
Sweetheart9008
" your welcome" she said then called out to everyone "Dinner Is Ready"

gets up and accarates to the table "first here"
" Dig in " she says knowing if anyone else wants some they can come and have it...

starts eating like a maniac again domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun "always good"
She smiled at the sound of dinner and walked into the dinner room. She folded her wings in and sat down. She grabbed a platefull of food and began eating. "As always, its deliscious!" She complimented. She grabbed her own drink of blood wine and tentativley tried it. Satisfied by its taste, she drank it.
Star walks in and has a seat by at the bar.

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
darkroad
starts eating like a maniac again domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun "always good"
" well i am very glad that u like it!!"

chokes on bone starts running in circles
Star is every shy, she decides to order a soda..
Raikiri moved her hand in his direction without looking up and made the bone completely dissapear. With that done, she continued eating.

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
darkroad
goes over to him and helps him get the bone out..."there should be no bones iin my food..."

stops and say "it e ick ight ow"

Sweetheart9008
darkroad
goes over to him and helps him get the bone out..."there should be no bones iin my food..."

coughs out a chunk of chicken "ill clean that up after i get more"
Done with her dinner, Raikiri brought her plate into the kitchen smiled and walked out. "Thanks for the dinner, Mae." She called over her shoulder. She opened her wings and flew into the rafters, and she sat and dangled her feet over the edge.

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ninja Of The Black Cross
Done with her dinner, Raikiri brought her plate into the kitchen smiled and walked out. "Thanks for the dinner, Mae." She called over her shoulder. She opened her wings and flew into the rafters, and she sat and dangled her feet over the edge.
" no problem Raikiri its my pleasure"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces