Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart9008
KEGOME100
Sweetheart9008
"Goodbye..."says walking to the door
"ok bye see u again soon and don't hurt urself ok" waves with a smile on her face
looks at her with no expression on her face "have a good day"
'i hope she dosen't do anything rash and is she mad at me somethings up' she thinks watching her go out the door

KEGOME100
Sweetheart9008
KEGOME100
Sweetheart9008
"ok bye see u again soon and don't hurt urself ok" waves with a smile on her face
'i hope she dosen't do anything rash and is she mad at me somethings up' she thinks watching her go out the door

"u can go and follow her if u want" looks out the window
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
"ok well what do u want to do now"

"dont know u said u wanted to go to the cemtary right?"
"oh ya that pretty one u took me to yesterday was wonderful" kisses him again

"o yea hows your arm healing well? and y dont we spar huh its like playing tag its the first one who can touches each other with there skills or anything phsical" gets up streching
"it wont heal but it will ok lets spar u go first" gets up and walks over to the center of the room

takes off jacket "so u get me or i get u?"

"it dosen't matter just don't go easy on me cause i'm hurt ok" looks cometitive and changes into fighting gear
darkroad
KEGOME100
Sweetheart9008
KEGOME100
Sweetheart9008

"u can go and follow her if u want" looks out the window[/quote]"no she'll just scoled me if she catches me" and anyway i want to fight u it'll be fun

KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100

"o yea hows your arm healing well? and y dont we spar huh its like playing tag its the first one who can touches each other with there skills or anything phsical" gets up streching
"it wont heal but it will ok lets spar u go first" gets up and walks over to the center of the room

"it dosen't matter just don't go easy on me cause i'm hurt ok" looks cometitive and changes into fighting gear

"wow u look hot and of course im going to go easy" takes a fighting pose "ready?"

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
goes and sits at the edge of a cliff in the cemetary swinging legs over the egde...
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100

"wow u look hot and of course im going to go easy" takes a fighting pose "ready?"
"thanks for the complement and plz don't go easy i like competision and i'm always ready for a good fight" gets into fighting position

KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
Sweetheart9008
KEGOME100
Sweetheart9008

"u can go and follow her if u want" looks out the window[/quote]"no she'll just scoled me if she catches me" and anyway i want to fight u it'll be fun

"alright then" smiles

KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100

"thanks for the complement and plz don't go easy i like competision and i'm always ready for a good fight" gets into fighting position

"if u say so alright let the match begin" starts running
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
Sweetheart9008

"alright then" smiles
"k lets begin"
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100

"why r u running"dosn't leave position
Sweetheart9008

Raikiri looked up, but stayed with Mae.

KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100
darkroad
KEGOME100

"why r u running"dosn't leave position

smiles runs to to u stright on
Raikiris teeny head popped out of the collar of Maes shirt and she looked at the cemetary below.

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ninja Of The Black Cross
Raikiris teeny head popped out of the collar of Maes shirt and she looked at the cemetary below.
looks at kitty" you might not want to be here right now.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces