Welcome to Gaia! ::

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

watches the creatures performance while still at the door with a shocked look on her face
PlayWithFire1291
watches the creatures performance while still at the door with a shocked look on her face

" well... do you want to join our 'ball'?" still holding the door open..
PlayWithFire1291

"Come on in, human. No one will harm you here." The creature smiles, looking not at all friendly, her lower canines too long and jutting toward the back of her throat.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

[[Sorry guys...girls. My internet booted me out.]]

Blaze looked up from the fire, her eyes glowing a bright red. "It seems opening the mansion for others was the right thing to do." she said, her voice holding no emotion as she looked back to the fireplace.

Everyday Human

ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291

stares at the window that had been shattered a bit longer then finally notices someone holding the door open "Oh! um yes I would"
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291

stares at the window that had been shattered a bit longer then finally notices someone holding the door open "Oh! um yes I would"

closes the door after she walks in "dont worry we wont harm you...hopefully.." tries to hide fangs

Everyday Human

SilverThornRose
PlayWithFire1291

"Come on in, human. No one will harm you here." The creature smiles, looking not at all friendly, her lower canines too long and jutting toward the back of her throat.

holds the creatures gaze for longer then she thought she could then backs away very slowly "al-alright"

2,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
walks in as a spirited human teenage"Wow!Cool place"waits for an reply

Tipsy Bloodsucker

"I know it is." blaze replied, looking at the teenager.
The creature flaps her wings, and lifts silently off the ground. She crouches upside down on the ceiling, watching those below her.
The doors bang open as I walk into the mansion. "Long last my own people!" Laughing I glide more then walk into the room.

Everyday Human

ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291

closes the door after she walks in "dont worry we wont harm you...hopefully.."

"hopefully."
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291
ca_smartgirl07
PlayWithFire1291

closes the door after she walks in "dont worry we wont harm you...hopefully.."

"hopefully."

" yes i cannot guarentee that some of us will not harm you" smiles while showing fangs

2,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Looks at all the vampires"Man you guys are lucky."Walks up to a couch and lays down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff