Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
looks startled as a woman now walks into the room." oh i am sorry is this your house? should i go now?"

Dangerous Smoker

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Sweetheart9008
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008
walks around some more not seeing anyone as she looks in the rooms and she calls" is anyone here?"

"hey there are you a newcomer..'

turns around to come face to face with a man.." um hello"

"hello I see you are a little weak please feel at home...'

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
looks around confused as to where she is and why she isnt runnning out of the Mansion by now.
Kitty gotclaws
Jinx slowly walks down the halls trying not to draw any attention to herself. She pulled her trench coat closer to her. Her long black hair behind her. Her blue eyes sparkling in the night. She wore a short black skirt and black tank top she also wore knee high black and red socks the trench coat was way to big it dragged on the ground. She was tall slender slightly curvy nothing anyone would take note on.
User Image

he saw you pass as he layed in the rafters"....miss"he yelled as he droped down
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008
walks around some more not seeing anyone as she looks in the rooms and she calls" is anyone here?"

"Yes, our Hostess has left the door open for us on purpose... hello again, human."
Sweetheart9008
looks startled as a woman now walks into the room." oh i am sorry is this your house? should i go now?"

no it is not my home .. it is a home for all smiles hiding fangs

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SilverThornRose
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008

"Yes, our Hostess has left the door open for us on purpose... hello again, human."

" maybe i should go i am so sorry for intruding i didnt know i am just very tired and have ... im sorry i guess i should go now....?"
Z3r0 the lost
Kitty gotclaws
Jinx slowly walks down the halls trying not to draw any attention to herself. She pulled her trench coat closer to her. Her long black hair behind her. Her blue eyes sparkling in the night. She wore a short black skirt and black tank top she also wore knee high black and red socks the trench coat was way to big it dragged on the ground. She was tall slender slightly curvy nothing anyone would take note on.
User Image

Jinx turned when she heard someone say miss she watched as the man jumped down into the hall. “Yes?”
Sweetheart9008
SilverThornRose
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008

" maybe i should go i am so sorry for intruding i didnt know i am just very tired and have ... im sorry i guess i should go now....?"

no no no stay you are welcome to biggrin
Bella wanders aimlessly into the next room her confidence gone, boredom set in. "This is most definettly a dump with a capital 'D'" she says to herself and she picks up a small vase. She then quickly comes to the realization of movement elsewhere in the house. "So i'm not the only loser with nothing better to do"

Dangerous Smoker

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Sweetheart9008
SilverThornRose
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008

"Why are you in a hurry you should rest for awhile..."
Sweetheart9008
SilverThornRose
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008

"Nonsense. Stay as long as you desire. Our Hostess has willed it so." Nightshade flashes another unfriendly smile, tilting her head in amusement.

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ca_smartgirl07
Sweetheart9008
SilverThornRose
blackmist32
Sweetheart9008

no no no stay you are welcome to biggrin

" ARe you sure i feel oh so very rude for just barging in when i was not invited i can go find a place to stay if need be?" looks around at the people standing around her
Kitty gotclaws
Z3r0 the lost
Kitty gotclaws
User Image

Jinx turned when she heard someone say miss she watched as the man jumped down into the hall. “Yes?”
"may.......i have a moment of your time?"
v a m p i r e B E L L AxX
Bella wanders aimlessly into the next room her confidence gone, boredom set in. "This is most definettly a dump with a capital 'D'" she says to herself and she picks up a small vase. She then quickly comes to the realization of movement elsewhere in the house. "So i'm not the only loser with nothing better to do"

jumps in front of bell hello.. if you are looking for people most of us are in the main room disappears down the dark halls

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff