Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bloodsucker

She watched Anna leave. "At least she informs us."
As Jinx Says...
User Image

A girl wearing a black dress and glasses on walks in. Jinx looks around with her red eyes and short white hair. She sighs and goes to sit in the back at a table, picking up a cup of punch. She then sits down and watches everyone. While a shadow appears over her shoulder and watches too.

User Image
Don't Mess With The Priestess!
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
Alora walking into the house silently and quietly. hearing all the loud banging music, hurting her hearing. She cant much really seem to hear peoples thoughts. Then walking to one of the walls in the shadows, then finding a chair and just watching people dance and chat with one another. thinking to myslef, "people can be so talented with one another, just wish i had that talent". she then sighs with a bit sadness.

Jina accidently bumped into a girl in a blue dress.
"Whoops!" she said, "Sorry! Just on my way to the dj."

Alora surprised at the girl bumping into her and she quietly says,"its alright..." sighing sadly and then adding, "im use to people not seeing me.." she gave a quick pause and then quicklt walking back into the shadows.

Jina followed her.
"No, no! It's my fault! I was the one sashaying around in a crowd of people! I should've been paying attention to my surroundings! Not yer fault!" she laughed.

Alora giving her a crooked smile, she never really smiled in her life, and yet her crooked smile was yet so beautiful. and she then saying, "its...alright i guess..im just use to having everything blamed on me."

"Happens to the best of us. There are just some days where everything seems to be our fault."
Flaming_Blood
Blaze smiled and nodded in return. "At last." she sighed happily and laughed lightly. "Stay as long as you would like.

"Thank you", Azrael said to Blaze, bowing. "So, what is there to do around here...?"
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
Alora walking into the house silently and quietly. hearing all the loud banging music, hurting her hearing. She cant much really seem to hear peoples thoughts. Then walking to one of the walls in the shadows, then finding a chair and just watching people dance and chat with one another. thinking to myslef, "people can be so talented with one another, just wish i had that talent". she then sighs with a bit sadness.

Jina accidently bumped into a girl in a blue dress.
"Whoops!" she said, "Sorry! Just on my way to the dj."

Alora surprised at the girl bumping into her and she quietly says,"its alright..." sighing sadly and then adding, "im use to people not seeing me.." she gave a quick pause and then quicklt walking back into the shadows.

Jina followed her.
"No, no! It's my fault! I was the one sashaying around in a crowd of people! I should've been paying attention to my surroundings! Not yer fault!" she laughed.

Alora giving her a crooked smile, she never really smiled in her life, and yet her crooked smile was yet so beautiful. and she then saying, "its...alright i guess..im just use to having everything blamed on me."

"Happens to the best of us. There are just some days where everything seems to be our fault."

Alora then giving Jina a crooked smile once again and then saying, "might as well go to the DJ, Miss Jina. The DJ is thinking about having a break."
"sorry about that his orders he's a jerk if u ask me" she says heading to her room with her cape swaying in the wind a big scratch across her forarm

Tipsy Bloodsucker

"Dance, eat, sleep, talk." she said lightly. "Hunting I suppose. Or make up something fun."
The reaper awoke after what felt like hours of refreshing sleep. It was still daylight out, surprisingly. Marrot stretched her legs out with a groan of satisfaction, and scanned the room for her crow. Mortimer was to be found at the bar, drinking someone's abandoned shot of blood. Then an impulse hit her. She needed to go to the basement, now. "Ugh, did someone die already?" she grumbled while picking up her scythe. "I wouldn't have to be subjected to these urges if some people weren't always putting stupid afterlife charms on corpses..." This last part was said rather audibly, even over the loud music playing at this moment. With a sigh, she languidly walked down the steps and handed the confused person a sheet with directions to the Afterlife and Reincarnation Resource Committee. Marrot really didn't feel like taking her there personally.
Flaming_Blood
"Dance, eat, sleep, talk." she said lightly. "Hunting I suppose. Or make up something fun."

Azrael listens, subconsciously rubbing the side of his neck.
"Alright, I'll see what I can do", he said.
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

Jina followed her.

Alora then giving Jina a crooked smile once again and then saying, "might as well go to the DJ, Miss Jina. The DJ is thinking about having a break."

"He'd better No-ooot!" cheered Jina.
She started to run towards the music station.
"I hope you like AC/DC!" she called behind her.
Azrael Muramasa
Flaming_Blood

Azrael listens, subconsciously rubbing the side of his neck.
"Alright, I'll see what I can do", he said.

Alora walking the opposite direction of Azrael accidently bumping into him. Alora then saying, "Im Sorry, Mister" curtsying. "My fault"
Marrot the Psycho
The reaper awoke after what felt like hours of refreshing sleep. It was still daylight out, surprisingly. Marrot stretched her legs out with a groan of satisfaction, and scanned the room for her crow. Mortimer was to be found at the bar, drinking someone's abandoned shot of blood. Then an impulse hit her. She needed to go to the basement, now. "Ugh, did someone die already?" she grumbled while picking up her scythe. "I wouldn't have to be subjected to these urges if some people weren't always putting stupid afterlife charms on corpses..." This last part was said rather audibly, even over the loud music playing at this moment. With a sigh, she languidly walked down the steps and handed the confused person a sheet with directions to the Afterlife and Reincarnation Resource Committee. Marrot really didn't feel like taking her there personally.

"Oh! You're awake!" said Jina. When Marrot started walking towards the basment door, Jina decided to let her go do whatever she had to.
"Wonder if she'll be back," she thought.
wraps arm in a silly bandage then walks out of room to the rail to the stairs
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

Jina followed her.

Alora giggles lightly and nodding.
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

Alora giggles lightly and nodding.

Jina caught up to the dj and told him to play Tnt Dynamite. He sighed heavily, muttered something about not getting paid enough, and put the song on. Jina stepped back on to the dance floor and danced her crazy dance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff