Welcome to Gaia! ::

lila then cut into the jasyilin rin conversation. "um hello" but as lila got there jasyilin went into the shadows. "sad she disappeared."
Ladybug013
lila then cut into the jasyilin rin conversation. "um hello" but as lila got there jasyilin went into the shadows. "sad she disappeared."
"Hello." Rin said with a smile as she turned to Lila.
sadow_wolf
Vincent Jasmdaey
He sits down in a simply crafted wooden chair. He puts the lime green earbuds in his ears and pulls out his ipod. putting the music on low, he listens to some classical music.
"nice headphones." She walks up next to him, sitting down on another ornately carved wooden chair.
He looks over at the woman next to him. "Thank you." He pauses, unsure at first, then continues. "I'm Vincent. And you are?"
[Aku~Soku~Zan]
Ladybug013

"How are you doing this night of nights?" lila asked attempting to create conversation though she was really bad at small talk.
is pissed that nobody doesn't talk to her.. She stands up and breaks the glass she is holding.. She walks away to the exit... looking back...
Ladybug013
[Aku~Soku~Zan]
Ladybug013

"How are you doing this night of nights?" lila asked attempting to create conversation though she was really bad at small talk.
"I'm okay, I suppose ANd yourself?" Rin replied lightly.
Ruby enters the ball and takes in all the people in the room then heads to the bar or a drink of some Absinthe. "Bartender.. May I have a drink please"

Interesting Citizen

9,275 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Business Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Walks in, calmly and as regal as he can pull off. "Hi there." as he walks onto the dance floor and starts to dance.
Cartoon_maniack
is pissed that nobody doesn't talk to her.. She stands up and breaks the glass she is holding.. She walks away to the exit... looking back...
Looks over at the angry girl, slightly confused on why she broke the glass.

Generous Nymph

13,640 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
stargirl10193
Is it?
Hello i'm Aunie
*dances over and sits next to*
How are you the evening darling?
yea... no one to talk to.. again *she whispers and walks away*
-switches to the next song and notices the one leaving-
'she seemed comfortable here wonder why she's leaving'
Gypsiwynd
Ruby enters the ball and takes in all the people in the room then heads to the bar or a drink of some Absinthe. "Bartender.. May I have a drink please"

I am the Bartender, what would u like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces