• Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
Why hello Love_me_with_all_ur_heart,
Pleased to finally make your aquantince
What a darling ball your throwing

Well I'm Aunie
its' a pleasure
Ladybug013
Lila became tired of wandering in darkness and decided to take a seat upon a bar stool in one of the darkened corners of the already dark room. "I must be an out of the ordinary vampire considering this whole darkness thing isn't cutting it for me." Lila sighed as she started to fiddle with a glass on the bartop.
"Nah, I don't like it so much either." Rin said in responce, though she doubted the lady was speaking to her. She grinned from where she sat, just a few seats over.
Is bored.. sits next a stranger and whispers ''hello''
elena_lily
Gillford
elena_lily
*walks in* hellu

hello madame, can i take your coat?

*she smiled ar Gill as she turned around and allowed him to slip her coat off* how're you this afternoon?

I am doing rather fine this evening, and you?
"puts coat on coat rack and leads her to the bar"
He sits down in a simply crafted wooden chair. He puts the lime green earbuds in his ears and pulls out his ipod. putting the music on low, he listens to some classical music.
Cartoon_maniack
Is bored.. sits next a stranger and whispers ''hello''
Unsure whether it was her that she was speaking to, Rin nodded politely, "Hey."

Tipsy Tycoon

11,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Thorn walks in as discreetly as she could ,sliding through the silky shadows she remained hidden as she watched the joyous frivolity before her.

Generous Nymph

13,640 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
Vello Ravinessa23
Such a great pleassure to meet you
What a nice ball.
*dances around*

Malevolent Firestarter

4,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
-walks next to rin- hey. so hows things are at the vampire ball?..im jasyilin by the way.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*he eyed the few humans wandering the room, the word "Fresh" echoing through his mind. He shook his head, and poured more of the thick, red liquid down his throat. His eyes returned to a calmer stare.*
um....excuse me for my lack of knowledge -.- what the heck does a gaia ball do? is it just to have fun and post stuff? surprised i'm confused -.-
seein' as the stranger does not anserw she stands up and walks away... Everybody looks at her like she is some happy child..
[Aku~Soku~Zan]
Ladybug013
Lila became tired of wandering in darkness and decided to take a seat upon a bar stool in one of the darkened corners of the already dark room. "I must be an out of the ordinary vampire considering this whole darkness thing isn't cutting it for me." Lila sighed as she started to fiddle with a glass on the bartop.
"Nah, I don't like it so much either." Rin said in responce, though she doubted the lady was speaking to her. She grinned from where she sat, just a few seats over.

"Its nice to know i'm not alone" lila gleemed as she then set the glass solid on the table rather than risking it to a shattering drop. "I'm Lila by the way, may I ask your name?" lila began to inquire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff