Welcome to Gaia! ::

madame_mina
Happy anniversary Gaia... so where are all the Strigoi mort are we it so far?

Gaia anniversary? That was in february. 4laugh
And we're it so far.
elena_lily
*walks in* hellu

hello madame, can i take your coat?
Come one come all to this vampir ball stay and play if your human you might better run the other way just in case it is feasting day. looking for a chance to dance and mingle welcoming all sorts of people razz
Rin's fingers wrap around her necklace absently as she begins to hum. A soft tune eminates from her, like something from a long lost memory.
She pulls a small flask from he jacked pocket and takes a sip, quickly returning the object to it's hiding place.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lord Atomsk-Pirate King
babygirlmew
Lord Atomsk-Pirate King
"The real vamp is here"

really it seems like it
"I'm still a vamp from when the sisters bit me"

They really didn't go easy on me. I needed a pint the second it was done. *laughs*
Lord Atomsk-Pirate King
babygirlmew
Lord Atomsk-Pirate King
"The real vamp is here"

really it seems like it

how cute
Military Goth
Lord Atomsk-Pirate King
babygirlmew
Lord Atomsk-Pirate King
"The real vamp is here"

really it seems like it

They really didn't go easy on me. I needed a pint the second it was done. *laughs*

nice
Hello my dear friends biggrin

*wants to bite someones neck*want blood so fresh and sweet... >=)

How are you all biggrin
Ravinessa23
Come one come all to this vampir ball stay and play if your human you might better run the other way just in case it is feasting day. looking for a chance to dance and mingle welcoming all sorts of people razz
Now isn't that a cute little rhyme.
Sighs looking around, her family amulet dangling off the spiked choker around her neck. no one here even seemed remotely interesting, and it was rather dull, no music, no drinks, no cute guys to flirt with.

6,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gillford
elena_lily
*walks in* hellu

hello madame, can i take your coat?

*she smiled ar Gill as she turned around and allowed him to slip her coat off* how're you this afternoon?
Lila became tired of wandering in darkness and decided to take a seat upon a bar stool in one of the darkened corners of the already dark room. "I must be an out of the ordinary vampire considering this whole darkness thing isn't cutting it for me." Lila sighed as she started to fiddle with a glass on the bartop.
Sits on the ground... need pray....

Malevolent Firestarter

4,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
-slowly walks through the door, looks around at the crouds of ppl, walks to the right a bit and dtands there wondering-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff