Welcome to Gaia! ::

wooh! this is gonna be the best ball ever! especially since we vamps can actually attack the normals! wooh! this is going to be the best in the world! have fun!!!
*walks into the now darkened room* "its so pretty, there are so many people..."
Rin walks into the room slowly, looking around.
hrm...........rp?

if so I'm in!!

Artemys hides in the shadow created by the crevice in the wall, waiting for her prey
Love_me_with_all_ur_heart's avatar yippemyloco's avatar madilyn uchiha's avatar Ninja Master Sasuke89's avatar fluorescent strawberries's avatar larset1234's avatar
"hey! whats up?"

Professional Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
"The real vamp is here"
Love_me_with_all_ur_heart
"hey! whats up?"
"Uh, hi." Rin replies with a warm grin.
Love_me_with_all_ur_heart's avatar yippemyloco's avatar madilyn uchiha's avatar Ninja Master Sasuke89's avatar fluorescent strawberries's avatar larset1234's avatar
"uhmm, this is my date, yippemeloco. uhmm, this is my sister madilyn uchiha and her date, ninja master(you can call him kenny) and my best friend fluorescent strawberries, who brought my cousin as her date"
Lila naively wondered in a darkened room... "Ummm okay? Why is it so dark." she continued to look around
[Aku~Soku~Zan]
Love_me_with_all_ur_heart
"hey! whats up?"
"Uh, hi." Rin replies with a warm grin.

"whats up?" *smiles and grabs her dates hand, then, blushes a very dark red*
vampires shall rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rin lost attention, letting her eyes gaze emptily around. She wandered abit.
Ladybug013
Lila naively wondered in a darkened room... "Ummm okay? Why is it so dark." she continued to look around

"because we are vampires, light isnt good" *puzzled, she scents her blood trying to know if she was mortal or truely a vampire*
*still hiding*
Lord Atomsk-Pirate King
"The real vamp is here"

*drops dates hand*"hey, yippemeloco, go talk to the guys real quick."*turns toward you* "whats up?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff