Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tinkerbelle_18
Vocal Cannibalism
I tend to shy away from anything that has an overly obsessive fan base.
Obsession is just plain annoying.
I had an 13 year old talk me into reading it.

I'm not quite sure what your point is.
.___.;

Beloved Giver

10,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I love the series! I like just love Edward alot I guess. The books are good so they kept me interested in reading it heart

Like I don't obsess over it entirely, but it's just like Edward as a character andfind him interesting, but i don't know why and I found a guy i real life that acts kind of liek him and it's interesting....

Fatcat

oh mannn... Twilight is AMAZINGG~
but... ppl are obsessing w/ it too much...
like. I LOVE the series. but I'm not freakin' out at it... >.>
except yesterday. I was drawn towards that sign about Breaking Dawn... <3
Anywaysss~
Edward FTW~
Tinkerbelle_18
Vocal Cannibalism
I tend to shy away from anything that has an overly obsessive fan base.
Obsession is just plain annoying.
I had an 13 year old talk me into reading it.

me too! but all of my friends are 13! Including me xD

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Hive Mind 200
fifty eight varieties
It's not good enough to warrant foot-shooting, or any other sort of shooting. Seriously. I liked them, but they're overrated. Of course, the fact that they entirely brainwashed my younger sister turned me off a bit. (I think that I was ready to move on after the end of the Harry Potter series, but evidently she needed something to latch onto. Something to latch onto really, really tightly. It's creepy.)

That's how my brother is. xp Little children just need something to talk about all the time it seems.
-Bleeds from foot-

Books aren't my freinds D;
I read it... Didn't like it.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
AnkhWL
Only the first one was good. The second one was iffy good. The last one was just horrible. "OMGS I LOVE THEM BOTH SO I WILL HAVE A MAGIKAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM BOTH!" It's like she took a page from LKH's books (barf).

It's true the second book wasn't as good, but I wouldn't say the third was horrible. I mean Bella did eventually choose.

Sparkly Vampire

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xcagedxwolfx
@bazill if you read it you'd know why rofl

Actually, I read a bit of it and I really didn't like it. So, oh well.

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Hive Mind 200
Zero Freeze
AnkhWL
Only the first one was good. The second one was iffy good. The last one was just horrible. "OMGS I LOVE THEM BOTH SO I WILL HAVE A MAGIKAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM BOTH!" It's like she took a page from LKH's books (barf).

It's true the second book wasn't as good, but I wouldn't say the third was horrible. I mean Bella did eventually choose.

I can't help but feel sorry for Jacob, though...

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I gotta say...Twilight, the first in the whole series, of course, was the best. As always.
Honestly, I'm quite angry with Stephenie Meyer for having Bella fall in love with both Edward and Jacob. I mean, if she believe she's so attatched to Edward, then why all of a sudden realize that she loves someone else?

It makes me want to shoot Meyer herself in the foot.
Sorry. But that's my opinion.

I read the book for myself, not for the millions of people who wanted me to.
I got my mom reading it, and she wants to steal the next book from me as soon as i get it.
i cant wait until Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun come out.. >w<

WHOEVER HAS NOT READ TWILIGHT READ IT!!!!!! I DONT CARE IF U HATE THICK BOOKS READ IT!!!!!!!! mrgreen sweatdrop

heart twilight heart >w<
I read this book before it had an obsessive fan base and is really good. It had been a long time since a book had even caught my attention so i would recommend it, it has an interesting story and as far as non real perfect men goes id say this book pretty much wins it.

Loyal Dog

I have this thing where I hate anything relating to vampires, because vampires are too cliche and cult-like in most mentionings.
BUT.... Twiilight is a refreshing breath of romantic air that takes the whole idea of vampirism and makes it rock. Like, for serious.
So, even though I had to have it thrown in my face by a CERTAIN SOMEONE, I have to admit the first book was good.

I'm gonna hate the movie, I've already decided.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff