16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Hive Mind 200
PuddingCow
Digitized
User Image
You should join...

The book is good, but The Host > Twilight series.

... our GCD Skype chat.
User Image

I haven't read the Host yet, I'll have to borrow it. Everyone keeps saying it was good. 3nodding
Same here! I really need to remember to check it out of the library sometime...

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Hive Mind 200
Kavalnir
Zodiacrose
I got my mom reading it, and she wants to steal the next book from me as soon as i get it.

My mom happens to be downstairs reading it right now. She says the words are very...casual for a book of its kind. Although I think she'll be surprised by the way Bella and Edward...interact later in the series.

I'll say! That part really scared me... But then I read on and got over it...eventually. sweatdrop

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Hive Mind 200
Oh, come on! Did everyone leave just as I came in?!?
rofl If everyone left then at least I won't PO anyone with my opinion.

The twilight series are easy reading, and slightly addictive. I won't call them great literature, but they aren't horrible. Bella and Edward's relationship is a little flat.

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Hive Mind 200
Well, idk what that means, but I'll just read pretty much anything that has to do with action and mythical creatures. xp

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aiedail217
Kavalnir
Zodiacrose
I got my mom reading it, and she wants to steal the next book from me as soon as i get it.

My mom happens to be downstairs reading it right now. She says the words are very...casual for a book of its kind. Although I think she'll be surprised by the way Bella and Edward...interact later in the series.

I'll say! That part really scared me... But then I read on and got over it...eventually. sweatdrop

Yeah. It becomes a natural part of the story that I tend to overlook...I want plots, not 100% romance.
I'm kind of wary about the final installment, though... ><

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Hive Mind 200
Kavalnir
Aiedail217
Kavalnir
Zodiacrose

Yeah. It becomes a natural part of the story that I tend to overlook...I want plots, not 100% romance.
I'm kind of wary about the final installment, though... ><

Yeah...They'll probly end up getting married and....all that, but I don't want to think about that!

Beloved Browser

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces