Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
i hope that you rich nobles have no qurral with a rogue like me twisted ninja *slowly looks around for items to steal durring the ball*

Fallen Nymph

Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

*He looked at her* you have new information? I assume it has to do with that locket your mistress had?
*shakes her head sadly and glances at Frost* according to Frost it is just a normal locket.... no magic about it what so ever

So do we know why your mistress was the target of their attack? *He sat down and unsheathed his sword, pouring magic into the blade*
She was the King and Queens protector, and a very powerful woman. It is obvious to defeat the greatest threat first, then eliminate the weaker ones *she paused thinking about how to word her next piece of information and rubbed her hands nervously not daring to look at Arikido*

Guard not your words my love. Something is on your mind.

Its difficult to say *turns her back not wanting to see the reaction from his face as she told him* I have to take her place...I am her heir and... and that means that they will be after me next, and they know i am not as skilled as she, so doing away with me will be much simpler than with my mistress!
(Bye frost. Hope to see you again.)

Fallen Nymph

hitokiri of the rose
i hope that you rich nobles have no qurral with a rogue like me twisted ninja *slowly looks around for items to steal durring the ball*
*hears the word "rogue" and watches him from the corner of her eyes...incase he should try something sneaky*
*Learning a lot from this book, Nemo puts in a book mark and closes it* Iteresting... *He then picks up The book on Defensive Spells*
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

*He looked at her* you have new information? I assume it has to do with that locket your mistress had?
*shakes her head sadly and glances at Frost* according to Frost it is just a normal locket.... no magic about it what so ever

So do we know why your mistress was the target of their attack? *He sat down and unsheathed his sword, pouring magic into the blade*
She was the King and Queens protector, and a very powerful woman. It is obvious to defeat the greatest threat first, then eliminate the weaker ones *she paused thinking about how to word her next piece of information and rubbed her hands nervously not daring to look at Arikido*

Its difficult to say *turns her back not wanting to see the reaction from his face as she told him* I have to take her place...I am her heir and... and that means that they will be after me next, and they know i am not as skilled as she, so doing away with me will be much simpler than with my mistress!

They will not lay their hands on you. They shall have to get through me first...I am worried for you, but I will be at your side in the Lone Islands, no matter what.
ice controller frost1
((its been fun every one. but i got 2 go.))
Later.

Fallen Nymph

xXxThe.Systems.a.BishxXx
*Learning a lot from this book, Nemo puts in a book mark and closes it* Iteresting... *He then picks up The book on Defensive Spells*
*turns to look at him curiously* you seem to be learning alot on defensive and offensive magic...

Fallen Nymph

Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

They will not lay their hands on you. They shall have to get through me first...I am worried for you, but I will be at your side in the Lone Islands, no matter what.
*smiles a bit* their forces are mighty, but we shall fend them off together *nods*
-Lady Alison walks back in, and looks around before sighing softly and heading outside with a soft smile and settles herself down on the grass, spreading her skirts out around her, and sighs softly, fanning herself-
((I decided to come back as I got what I needed to get done, done -smiles-))
Illia_Sin
xXxThe.Systems.a.BishxXx
*turns to look at him curiously* you seem to be learning alot on defensive and offensive magic...
I am. It's quite interesting. *Skims through the defense pages*
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

*smiles a bit* their forces are mighty, but we shall fend them off together *nods*

*He sheathed his blade and kissed her* druid magic is stronger when you've got someone to protect, and if you're around someone you love...I'd be two for two should they come for you.
nemo_luver_2007
Hokurei
nemo_luver_2007
Hokurei
nemo_luver_2007
-Alison walks in, smiling softly- ((Wow! The Ball is still going?))

"Hello, Lady Blanchard," Hokurei said, waving to her. ((I know, isn't it awesome! XD))

-looks over with a soft smile- Greetings Sir Hokurei. I do hope this day finds you well. ((Sorry I had to disappear last night, mum kicked me off XD smile )

"Greetings, it does indeed," he said, smiling back. "And how about you?" (( Ahh, that's okay! XD I know how that is! 8DD;; ))

Oh, I am doing fairly well. Working on trying to fall asleep as I was up too late last night, sometimes children can make it hard for one to get a decent nights sleep.

"That's good. Yes, so I've heard," he said, laughing softly. "Well, I hope you're able to get a good night's sleep tonight!" ((Ah, speaking of which...sorry that this reply is so late! My Mom kicked me off to work on something on the computer...=w=;; ))

Fallen Nymph

xXxThe.Systems.a.BishxXx
Illia_Sin
xXxThe.Systems.a.BishxXx
I am. It's quite interesting. *Skims through the defense pages*
and what exactly are you learning? some books can be rather ignorant of the true ways of magic...

Fallen Nymph

Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

*He sheathed his blade and kissed her* druid magic is stronger when you've got someone to protect, and if you're around someone you love...I'd be two for two should they come for you.

*laughing at his last sentence* Your even a poet!.....But i do wonder...what will become of us when the war is over?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff