Welcome to Gaia! ::

Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
*He walked in hopeing he wouldn't sound so loud, he was wearing a coat of mail under his outfit, and had a sword strapped to his back, under the jacket, the hilt slightly protruding from his collar*

*Illia glanced to her side, sensing another man in the room and she smirked to herself knowing exactly who it was, but she didnt turn to face him, for he was attempting to be silent...she would play his game*

*He slowly attempted to walk, but ended up stubbing his toe on the cornor of a book shelf* SON OF A! Eeep...
*she couldnt help but burst into a fit of laughter and turn to him* Shhh! Its a library!! hehe

*He smiled* Hence why I said eep...I suited up just incase they try to attack the ball.
Nakoko
A thin figure stepped from the other room, a bit shaken up from the ride there, but she shrugged it off once she saw her company. She smiled ever so daintily and strolled right in. Her locks of pale hair fell into her face, and she irritably brushed them aside. Her green eyes glanced around the room for suitable company.

Watching from a corner of the room, Silver looked at the newcomer with slight interest. She sipped the remaining water in her glass.
Master Arikido
xXxThe.Systems.a.BishxXx
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
*He walked in hopeing he wouldn't sound so loud, he was wearing a coat of mail under his outfit, and had a sword strapped to his back, under the jacket, the hilt slightly protruding from his collar*

*Illia glanced to her side, sensing another man in the room and she smirked to herself knowing exactly who it was, but she didnt turn to face him, for he was attempting to be silent...she would play his game*

*He slowly attempted to walk, but ended up stubbing his toe on the cornor of a book shelf* SON OF A! Eeep...
*Startled, Nemo closes his book and turns towards the noise* Who- oh. It's only you.

You say that as if your displeased to see me Sir Nemo. Hello to you as well Lady Frost.
Not displeased. Just startled. *Turns back to the same page. 'Sometimes you may need to fight back against the light forces-'*

Fallen Nymph

Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

*she couldnt help but burst into a fit of laughter and turn to him* Shhh! Its a library!! hehe

*He smiled* Hence why I said eep...I suited up just incase they try to attack the ball.
that is wise, but Im sure I am unaware I am here, therefor they have no reason to attack....I am not their target anyway, it was my mistress they were after, not I
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

that is wise, but Im sure I am unaware I am here, therefor they have no reason to attack....I am not their target anyway, it was my mistress they were after, not I

*He looked at her* you have new information? I assume it has to do with that locket your mistress had?
frost ran her finger against the pages of the book deciphering what each word was.

Fallen Nymph

Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

*He looked at her* you have new information? I assume it has to do with that locket your mistress had?
*shakes her head sadly and glances at Frost* according to Frost it is just a normal locket.... no magic about it what so ever
*Dark Vortex A dark spell that teleports you and whoever you are touching any place that you are concentrating on. 'Huh. That could be useful.*
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

*shakes her head sadly and glances at Frost* according to Frost it is just a normal locket.... no magic about it what so ever

So do we know why your mistress was the target of their attack? *He sat down and unsheathed his sword, pouring magic into the blade*
Emerald eyes connected with another pair in the far corner of the large room, and she smiled a bit wider. With several graceful strides the girl, in her pink and gold ruffled dress, stood before another and held her hand out politely. "Good evening, miss. My name is Nako... " She said, a slight accent to her voice, not from England at all. More like a Middle Eastern hint to it.

Arche Elf's Partner

Knight

purple_xing
Indeed smile

Yay! Victorian age is the best! :3

Fallen Nymph

Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

So do we know why your mistress was the target of their attack? *He sat down and unsheathed his sword, pouring magic into the blade*
She was the King and Queens protector, and a very powerful woman. It is obvious to defeat the greatest threat first, then eliminate the weaker ones *she paused thinking about how to word her next piece of information and rubbed her hands nervously not daring to look at Arikido*
Nakoko
Emerald eyes connected with another pair in the far corner of the large room, and she smiled a bit wider. With several graceful strides the girl, in her pink and gold ruffled dress, stood before another and held her hand out politely. "Good evening, miss. My name is Nako... " She said, a slight accent to her voice, not from England at all. More like a Middle Eastern hint to it.

Silver curtsied. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Nako. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Silver," she said with a smile.
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido
Illia_Sin
Master Arikido

She was the King and Queens protector, and a very powerful woman. It is obvious to defeat the greatest threat first, then eliminate the weaker ones *she paused thinking about how to word her next piece of information and rubbed her hands nervously not daring to look at Arikido*

Guard not your words my love. Something is on your mind.
((its been fun every one. but i got 2 go.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff