Sheba 0.29475484606613 29.5% [ 517 ]
Drugstore Cowboy 0.230330672748 23.0% [ 404 ]
Moll 0.25085518814139 25.1% [ 440 ]
Total Votes:[ 1754 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 255 256 257 > >> >>> »|

Diisco Magic
IanCC
Diisco Magic
Diisco Magic Saunters Over To The Middle Of The Room " Who Wants To Dance Then ? "

"let's dance, milady."

" I Would Love To " Diisco Magic Dances With IanCC . What A Good Dancer She Thinks .

"call me Ian, okay?"*as Ian winks to Diisco Magic.. What a fabulous and pretty dancer he thinks
She found the ravishing pictures ever I LOVE THEM , and I am already dressed up for it !
Hmm. I like this idea, a 1920s theme for a party, I mean. During history class it was always the most interesting. Everyone started behaving so differently. It was refreshing to hear about after pilgrims and farm life for half the semester. smile
Laughes and sticks tounge out aria,then turns back to spazzy, "Let's go then!" Teragen says as he leads spazzy to the dance floor.
Ah, here we go. 4laugh
HI Ariaziane how are you?
Diisco Magic Saunters Over To A Group Of Fellas' . " Ello There " She Says Cheerfully .
Sorry I can't do the 1920s look but i'm here biggrin
IanCC
Diisco Magic
IanCC
Diisco Magic
Diisco Magic Saunters Over To The Middle Of The Room " Who Wants To Dance Then ? "

"let's dance, milady."

" I Would Love To " Diisco Magic Dances With IanCC . What A Good Dancer She Thinks .

"call me Ian, okay?"*as Ian winks to Diisco Magic.. What a fabulous and pretty dancer he thinks

"Okay Ian . How You Doin' ? "
Teragen smiles over his shoulder while he dances with spazzy, "Hey Amie, likin our little party?" Turns back to spazzy and thinks, for someone who doesn't dance, she's certainly good at it
Ariaziane leans forward to hug Ammiesay with a smile "Its been a while since you joined one of my crazy charades, I'm glad you could make it. I'm fine, and you?" She steps back and waves at 2jane, "Lovely outfit darb, your the cats meow."
1920 witch I believe was one of the most lawless year wild parties underground bars and the depression those and the years of I believe were the best Fashion years !

Sir Xio's Compadre

Omnipresent Zealot

28,825 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
*Jumps back into thread*

*Bursts into dance*

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
i love it!

xD <3333
Diisco Magic
IanCC

"Okay Ian . How You Doin' ? "

"I'm great. How is my lady doing?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas