Sheba 0.29475484606613 29.5% [ 517 ]
Drugstore Cowboy 0.230330672748 23.0% [ 404 ]
Moll 0.25085518814139 25.1% [ 440 ]
Total Votes:[ 1754 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 255 256 257

Dark looks over in Aria's direction.
"Am I allowed to have a little giggle water darling?"
She says in an innocent voice.
"...A little..." Aria replied cautiously, watching Dark. "Mac is still out and I have served enough drinks for a long, long while. You know where it is. But I have my eye on you..." She pointed at Dark deviously "Don't get yourself ossified again."
Ariaziane
"...A little..." Aria replied cautiously, watching Dark. "Mac is still out and I have served enough drinks for a long, long while. You know where it is. But I have my eye on you..." She pointed at Dark deviously "Don't get yourself ossified again."

She stares at Aria like she doesn't know what she's talking about.
"Me? Get to ossified? Never..."
She says, walking over to the bar's cabinet and just sitting right down, out of sight. Dark looks through the cabinet, locating the scotch and taking a swig from the bottle. It's a little bitter if it is someone's recently trying it, but to her it was like honey.
[I'm going for a little bit, I have some business to take care of. I will be back ASAP.]
Ariaziane
[I'm going for a little bit, I have some business to take care of. I will be back ASAP.]

{Okay}
With Aria away on business, the giggle water and Dark were no longer under surveillance, she could drink all she wanted. Letting out a slight laugh, she takes large, and unhealthy, drinks of the scotch. Almost finished with the bottle. Then, yesterday's memories came whirling back.
"Wouldn't want to get that ossified again..."
She murmurs, getting up and only taking the scotch with her.
"I think this is what Aria considered a little..."
She says, although no one is in the gin mill, taking another swig of the hooch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff