Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . . I am a true . . .

Sheik 0.22405929304447 22.4% [ 393 ]
Sheba 0.29475484606613 29.5% [ 517 ]
Drugstore Cowboy 0.230330672748 23.0% [ 404 ]
Moll 0.25085518814139 25.1% [ 440 ]
Total Votes:[ 1754 ]

21 Shades Unibrow Jack's 2k7 Armor Gloves Deadly Mood Bubble Catfish Whiskers Sharp Fish Teeth Valiant Knight Coon Tail Buck Teeth
tell kitty i said i love her... i mus leae now
"A toast... To you, my fabulous guests and my marvelous speakeasy, however slow we may be going." Ariaziane giggled and raised her drink again before tipping it to take a deep gulp. "And, to Skye and Koneko, may their love last the entire thread." She added hastily a few moments afterwards
'Oh Skye, please stay. You said page 160 and its only page 159 anyways." Aria raised an eyebrow at her slightly incoherent logic.
i MUSTARD
tell kitty i said i love her... i mus leae now

"SKYE! You wait right there or I swear to TODD I will ring your neck."
She yells angrily, stomping over to him.
"You will get out of this grove and tell Kitty you love her yourself when she comes back! Don't give up over one sheik. Oh applesauce...Okay now?"
1 more page until my boat sets sail unto england, i will miss you all...
Charry grinned, glad to be back at her favorite gin mill. Spotting a few familiar faces, she meandered into the speakeasy, heading straight for the bar, ordering a drink.
Turning around in her stool, she propped her elbows on the counter, watching the people around her, absorbing the music. Like a sponge.
Queen was at a lost as she took in the sight of the Flappers. Looking down at her own garbs, she shuddered at the though of looking like a bluenose.

As Dark spoke, she took in her swanky clothes the long gams that seem to extend without end.

"It must be her dress... I must buy me one of those....", she though.

"If you love her so, why not give yourself another chance?" she asked the ossified englishman without thinking.
No one seemed to notice her enter but she slides in at a seat at the bar and slams a bundle of bills down on the counter.

"Someone shimmy on over here and pour me a glass. I'm right parched."

She takes out a silver cigar case and lights up, not caring about the preferences of those around her.

(I have been studying the 1920s for awhile now. My favorite time period ever, by far! I have Tha Charleston on my ipod, legitimately. xD)
SAV3_TH3_QU33N
Queen was at a lost as she took in the sight of the Flappers. Looking down at her own garbs, she shuddered at the though of looking like a bluenose.

As Dark spoke, she took in her swanky clothes the long gams that seem to extend without end.

"It must be her dress... I must buy me one of those....", she though.

"If you love her so, why not give yourself another chance?" she asked the ossified englishman without thinking.

"Thank you for pointing that out to our ossified friend."
She noted.
"And luckily, the dress is cheap."
Sighing, Charry glanced at the time. She could have sworn she had more time to enjoy the place. Frowning, she got up, finishing her drink in a large gulp, before striding out the door.

[MAN. I thought I had more time to hang out. Sry, to anyone who cared, but I have to go. I'm at the local community center and I have to get off the comp.]
"Exactly, what SHE said. Now your on the trolley!" Aria pointed out, gesturing to Queen. "Smart move bearcat." She said grinning at the dame.
MireilleOneechan
No one seemed to notice her enter but she slides in at a seat at the bar and slams a bundle of bills down on the counter.

She takes out a silver cigar case and lights up, not caring about the preferences of those around her.

(I have been studying the 1920s for awhile now. My favorite time period ever, by far! I have Tha Charleston on my ipod, legitimately. xD)

"Welcome to this swinging gin mill."
She says, sipping her pop to not get ossified to early in the day.
"Drink all the giggle water you want, dance away the night and day, or whatever you want..."
Thanks for the link Dark, I will post it in the Slang.

Bye Jack, sorry you couldn't stay longer...
MireilleOneechan

She takes out a deck of cards and shuffles through, trying to hide a razor blade that she had previously stowed in the brim of her hat. She places the blade between the ace of spades and the queen of hearts, then reshuffles the deck. She places the reshuffled deck into her violin case. Even in the dim barlight, the glint of a small handgun can be seen from within the case.
Ariaziane
Thanks for the link Dark, I will post it in the Slang.

Bye Jack, sorry you couldn't stay longer...

Your welcome and our English bloke is gone now.
Our talking didn't help...what to tell Kitty...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff