Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . . I am a true . . .

Sheik 0.22374429223744 22.4% [ 392 ]
Sheba 0.29509132420091 29.5% [ 517 ]
Drugstore Cowboy 0.23059360730594 23.1% [ 404 ]
Moll 0.25057077625571 25.1% [ 439 ]
Total Votes:[ 1752 ]
It's not unusual to get a little sleepy when you've been doing the same thing so long - monotony gets under your bones; that's why the old people who never went nuts get tired so easily, the drudgery has itself rooted in them; deep and inescapable.
If I have any genuine writing advice, I'd probably say that most of the best work of our time has itself written in editing. It doesn't have to be work, sometimes entirely new novels have sprang forth from the ashes of scathing editing; better novels.
Ah, and I must recommend that all scribes willing to tear the scene asunder make use of semicolons; too often they go benign, when they deserve a malignant place in the cadre of a strong author.

And with all that, I'm racing to sleep. Good night, sheba. (SEE?)

Eloquent Smoker

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
She waved. "Bye bye Kumizu."
Especially when I AM The one who hears them repeating the same "Cats Meow!" and "Giggle water" every other post. I do wish some of them were as interesting to talk to you as you Toasty!

Editing? That is a thought to which you have suddenly sparked high interest.

Ah, my worst enemy, the semicolon. I always have had trouble remembering the little devil; I will have to practice with that.

Was that even the proper use?...

Agreed, I am off to bed as well. Thank you for the tips, I enjoyed our little conversation. Hopefully I will speak with you again sometime... Good night Sheik. That was just to get back at you. And you are very, VERY right.
Kumizu reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He put some money on the table. "Good night," he said. He leaned over and kissed Psy on the cheek before finishing his last martini and heading out the door.
Good night lady's and gent's, I'm off to bed.

As always, I will be ready to get cracking again around 10:00 Am (PST)

Feel free to roleplay. Though hosts are unavailable, please obey the rules.

Any questions or comments will be read in the morning.

Sweet dreams to all.
I looooove the 1920s too bad I don't have a flapper themed avatar!
Gatsby around?

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ariaziane
How about we just do one tomorrow with who we can scrounge up, and then like I said, just have random Murder Mystery events AFTER the ball...

EDIT: Heh, didn't see you replied. So lets do that then.

Whoo! A: I'm back for a while but I'll be coming back a few more times today... wow... I do that alot. But B: That sounds good.

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Emi decided that, as she was extremely early, she would go take a nap. So she finished her scotch and fell asleep in the corner, waiting for people to show.
i learned about the rawring 20s. it was interesting n kool. one thing bad it that there were more organized crimes for alcholo how ever u spell it. and one thing bad is the great depression after like black tuesday

Dangerous Elder

11,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
azn_4_eva
i learned about the rawring 20s. it was interesting n kool. one thing bad it that there were more organized crimes for alcholo how ever u spell it. and one thing bad is the great depression after like black tuesday

"Um, yeah wow.
Black Tuesday was on 1929, starting the Great Depression in the 1930's.
The 'Roarin' 20's' was before that.
And, get a dictionary."

Apocalyptic Prophet

Wheeeeee for the dancing and the 20's!
I am so glad this thread was created. This is my favorite time period! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items