Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Counter~

Ninja Ballers~ 1 100.0% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 >

Umm…I read "Ninjas" and decided to come…I do not know why…so I am just going to go now. ninja
White Ase
Umm…I read "Ninjas" and decided to come…I do not know why…so I am just going to go now. ninja

no it's impossible you'r not rock lee your eyebrows arent there omfg we have an imposter. imposter opf ROCK LEE!!!
Alright mule has pointed out every possible trap there is. *starts to walk away from table and clasps sword* too bad it seems people have gone to bed or zoned out
-slides in soundlessly, and blends into the wall but the light shines on her gold tooth-
aw dang it!
Am I allowed in here???
Your allowed in here just don't fight with a ninja.
yay~!
-dances wildly-
Oh and watch out for traps. I would gladly help you out but I need to sleep now. *waves goodbye*
o god!!
traps!?!?!?
im outta here!
my peg is going to get sawn off if i stay gonk
byeee~
*fizzl sneaks through the electric fence and hops over trip wires of all sorts...she then proceeds to unarm bombs and traps of sorts...finally she gets through the front door* Hello peoples....
Mule41293
black and white demon
Where's all the killing what a ripoff scream

*Upon hearing this halos ears perk up, he swiftly runs, jumps, and lands behind black and white demons back and plants a small satchel of plastic composition four bomb material on his back* here enjoy you killing *Halo jumps back to his position next to hasaha and pull the detonation trigger* {BOOM} *a loud explosion is heard in the basement* oops wrong trigger sorry *Halo looks through his things for 2 seconds and pulls out another trigger* ok srry bout that now here we go enjoy your killing *Halo pulls the trigger* {BOOM} *a loud explosion is heard and black and white demon is no where to be found or seen or heard only a dark black burn spot is seen from where he was standing* HAHA oh i love being a modern high tech ninja

*Quietly jumps behind mule or Halo whatever and simply cuts off his head with my ice sword then poofs away from any possible traps that he may have triggered*
Master of Doom 666
Mule41293
black and white demon

*Upon hearing this halos ears perk up, he swiftly runs, jumps, and lands behind black and white demons back and plants a small satchel of plastic composition four bomb material on his back* here enjoy you killing *Halo jumps back to his position next to hasaha and pull the detonation trigger* {BOOM} *a loud explosion is heard in the basement* oops wrong trigger sorry *Halo looks through his things for 2 seconds and pulls out another trigger* ok srry bout that now here we go enjoy your killing *Halo pulls the trigger* {BOOM} *a loud explosion is heard and black and white demon is no where to be found or seen or heard only a dark black burn spot is seen from where he was standing* HAHA oh i love being a modern high tech ninja

*Quietly jumps behind mule or Halo whatever and simply cuts off his head with my ice sword then poofs away from any possible traps that he may have triggered*

WHY?!?! Halo and his mule were just trying to get into it!!!! *Fizzl reaches into hre back pocket and pulls out a small device....then she pulls a string and green gas pours out of it in one monstrous choking cloud of doom and makes everyone drop unconcious...* there now its quieter...
*looks about and blinks* I think I will need more weapons..... or plushies.
Ninja-Pirate-Mistress
-slides in soundlessly, and blends into the wall but the light shines on her gold tooth-
aw dang it!
Am I allowed in here???

why do you have gold teeth. obviously you must be a ninja to be able to get in here so sneekily and get passed all the traps but only pirates have gold teeth and obviously you can't be a pirtae or else you would have been blown to bits by our traps
Master of Doom 666
Mule41293
black and white demon

{BOOM} *a poof of smoke appears and instead of halo there is a log* why would you try and kill me? you don't know that even though i am a ninja i am more that even i don't understand. i am also a VAMPIRE... *Halo reels his trigger back in which were attched to chakra lines spweing out from his fingers
Fizzl Pie
Master of Doom 666
Mule41293
black and white demon

WHY?!?! Halo and his mule were just trying to get into it!!!! *Fizzl reaches into hre back pocket and pulls out a small device....then she pulls a string and green gas pours out of it in one monstrous choking cloud of doom and makes everyone drop unconcious...* there now its quieter...

woah don't you think that was a little unnessecary cause i mean hes gone even if i do have all my stuff back thatt he took he vanished i mean i can probably track him down but yeah you just killed or well i don't know about some of them but you just killed some innocent ninjas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff