Welcome to Gaia! ::

6th annual ball?

woo-hoo! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 6 ]
yay! *throws confetti* 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
um...no thank 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
*gives a gift* 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
where are my event items, lanzer? D< *readys the pitchsporks* 0.42592592592593 42.6% [ 23 ]
im in ur giftin thread, spammin it up an takin all ur gold! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 >

Serra Britt's Girlfriend

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
iRetardedGenius
@thyne beauty of disaster

You do give to much... >.> But that's a good/bad thing. Good that you're being generous, but bad that you're probably running out of money.

I wish I could get a kitty halo soon. >.> I really like those...
The worst kind of loneliness,
Is when you're sitting right next to the person you love,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not really.....besides, gaia is suppose to give back our trade money sometime today.....so i'll be getting that back. it took me forever to get that halo.....i feel your pain. how much are they nowadays?

...knowing you can never have them.

Serra Britt's Girlfriend

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

wants all your unwanted sunflowers!

- faun's legs
- baby seal slippers
- body dye of any color

*gets shot for all that*

given: 48
received: 6 + 2 arts

Give: 0
Receive: 0

Wishlist
- Any Japanese item
- Inks?

Um, I don't have anything really valuable to offer, but I'll do my best to help where I can! =)
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Given: 4

Gotten: 4

Gold given: 300

Gold gotten: 260

WISHLIST:

LOLcat - Monorail Cat Halo* (PERSON WHO GETS ME THIS SHALL BE ATTACKED BY A CRAZY PERSON IN RETURN FOR THEIR KINDNESS AND PROBABLY GOLD TOO!! xp I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS THE MOMENT I SAW THIS!!)

Coco Kitty* ( Will go crazy if got this. 3nodding )

Enchanted Book (I don't know why I want it, I just do. XP )

Cloud

Gold

Other cool cat stuff and evolving items. Also all items that anyone donates to me always come with gold!! ^_^

* = The first person to give me an item with a * on it shall receive the first generation of the Furugasa!!

THANK YOU!!!

@queenofdorks

Awesome!! I liked it!! I gave you a 10!! ^______^

What do you mean by, "traaaaade moneeeeey?" xp You have a halo? I can't really see with all the foxes (I likie foxes 3nodding ) in the way if you have one or not. I think the cat halos are like 100,000... >.> That's why I'm going to keep my Furugasa until evolves into something veeeery expensive and sell it, ooooorrrr, trade it for the cat halo.
iRetardedGenius
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WISHLIST:

LOLcat - Monorail Cat Halo* (PERSON WHO GETS ME THIS SHALL BE ATTACKED BY A CRAZY PERSON IN RETURN FOR THEIR KINDNESS AND PROBABLY GOLD TOO!! xp I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS THE MOMENT I SAW THIS!!)

Cloud

Gold

Other cool cat stuff and evolving items. Also all items that anyone donates to me always come with gold!! ^_^

* = The first person to give me an item with a * on it shall receive the first generation of the Furugasa!!

THANK YOU!!!

@queenofdorks

Awesome!! I liked it!! I gave you a 10!! ^______^

What do you mean by, "traaaaade moneeeeey?" xp You have a halo? I can't really see with all the foxes (I likie foxes 3nodding ) in the way if you have one or not. I think the cat halos are like 100,000... >.> That's why I'm going to keep my Furugasa until evolves into something veeeery expensive and sell it, ooooorrrr, trade it for the cat halo.

MEEP! THANK YOU SO VARY MUCH! it was a killer trying to get the right shirt, and i am sill not pleased with it
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WISHLIST:

Cloud

Gold

THANK YOU!!!

@queenofdorks

No problem!! The description was great and everything was too!! I hope you win!! ^_^

@TamikoShirano

Accept my donation already!! >.>
Waaaii! Thanks for the trade, iRetardedGenius! =D
iRetardedGenius
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WISHLIST:

Cloud

Gold

THANK YOU!!!

@queenofdorks

No problem!! The description was great and everything was too!! I hope you win!! ^_^

@TamikoShirano

Accept my donation already!! >.>

o boy do i hope so...but from the looks of it i dont think i will. Buy i must stay optomistic.
GIFTS GIVEN: 0
GIFTS RECEIVED: 0
GOLD GIVEN: 0
GOLD RECEIVED: 0

THANX TO:

WISHLIST:
Body Dyes
Any Letters
Any Evolving Items
Any Cash Shop Items
Oculus Magica
Gift of the Gods
Guitar of Angellus/Demona
ORLY? Hat
YARLY! Hat
Whip of Fire
Fire Gauntlet
Longcat Scarf
Elemental Hair
Flame Sword
Gwee the Dragon
MoMo the Monkey
Western Zodiac
Faunzy's Flute
Skeleton
Inks
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Given: 6

Gotten: 5

WISHLIST:

Cloud

Gold

THANK YOU!!!

@TamikoShirano

No problem!!

@queenofdorks

Well atlest you'll know that you entertained people by submitting. I submitted once, people kept on saying my avi's cluttered though. >.> Well atleast I mostly got 7-9s when I did it. I like my avi slightly cluttered though. XP Ok now I'm getting off topic. Well anyway, would you like a hug with that? domokun xp whee
iRetardedGenius
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WISHLIST:

Cloud

Gold

THANK YOU!!!

@TamikoShirano

No problem!!

@queenofdorks

Well atlest you'll know that you entertained people by submitting. I submitted once, people kept on saying my avi's cluttered though. >.> Well atleast I mostly got 7-9s when I did it. I like my avi slightly cluttered though. XP Ok now I'm getting off topic. Well anyway, would you like a hug with that? domokun xp whee

cluttered avis are kewl. i like to go to the profiles and see whats on them! um...lets see......i think i mostly have 7-10s so yeah. O-O a hug! o yesh i would like a hug with that! * runs over and bear hugs you*

Serra Britt's Girlfriend

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
iRetardedGenius
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trade money.....from the canceled trades of last week. someone in Q&A said gaia was giving it back some time today. yeh, the monorail halo is about 92k..... -sad- i have one, but not equipped, i have a lot of things not equipped. do you have the longcat scarf?

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WISHLIST:

Enchanted Book

Cloud

Paper Party Hat

Gold

THANK YOU!!!

@queen of dorks

Me too, cluttered ones are so cool cause then, like you said, you want to know what the flip (yes flip) is on them!! XP *Huggies back* Hugs is what makes the world go 'round. whee GO HUGS!!

Ooooooh...... Oh yeah!! No I don't have one but I could go get one, it'd take a while since I'd have to sell my Furugasa first then I'll have to go buy one. 3nodding I only buy what I feel like I neeeed, then save the rest of my money until I get enough to buy whatever I want. I wonder who would use that bank to store your gold... >.>

User Image
Gifts Given:7
Gifts Received:1
Gold Given:650
Gold Received:0
Gotten:Flower's.

Wish list:

->>Winter rose

->>Gothic Veil

Please get me at least the Winter Rose
Please and Thank You!
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WISHLIST:

Enchanted Book

Cloud

Paper Party Hat

Gold

THANK YOU!!!

Heeeelloooooooo........ Anybody here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas