Welcome to Gaia! ::

I might enter the UFO contest... I watch UFO shows on the History Channel so this will be easy! Funny because now those UFO shows on the History Channel actually ARE history. The future makes certain topics change does it not?

Aekea Scarface

Gaah! Let me just say that I am very happy this thread is going at a normal pace and not having 10 pages every minute! surprised

Wilderness Lover

xMoonStarsx
People in the future have bubbles around their heads cause the air is so toxic, xD.

And they wear fancy clothes cause they have robots to do everything for them, they dont have to do anything! So they dress up, xD.

edit: And, people in the future have metal chestplates, etc. For protection.

I dont really have any futuristic items, and I wanted to dress up, so I just came up with this.

I forgot my description in the PM >.<

Im back!

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aurin_Starkiller
Since this is the Future thread...

I'd like to inform you all about an attempt to get more Sci-Fi items on Gaia. Here's a link to the thread in the suggestion forum on the subject, and another link to the petition already signed by over 100 Gaians.

How about some sci-fi items? Juno on pg. 15!

Warp factor 10! General Sci-fi items petition!

God Bless,

May the Force be with you, always...

Awesome. I'll sign 'em.
Aurin_Starkiller
Since this is the Future thread...

I'd like to inform you all about an attempt to get more Sci-Fi items on Gaia. Here's a link to the thread in the suggestion forum on the subject, and another link to the petition already signed by over 100 Gaians.

How about some sci-fi items? Juno on pg. 15!

Warp factor 10! General Sci-fi items petition!

God Bless,

May the Force be with you, always...

This would be a great idea ^^ I'd love to sign the petition
Teh DCB
Wolfwum
Teh DCB

Is anyone going to enter the other two art contests? ;o

I thought about entering the futuristic city contest, but my scanner's down, and I fail at Paint.

I fail at Paint, also! D;
xxxxxx

I'm signing up for the art contest xD
[[Property Of Cat]]

Since October 18th 2006
I hope I make it.... this seems pretty fun and I've ever entered before.... :]

Wilderness Lover

Teh DCB

Gaah! Let me just say that I am very happy this thread is going at a normal pace and not having 10 pages every minute! surprised

Woot!

As for the other art contests, I cant draw at all, sorry. I hope you get tons of entries for those as well though!
User Image

°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

YAY! I got a pm back saying entered! -dances-
-continues to lurk-

°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Aekea Scarface

laryri
I might enter the UFO contest... I watch UFO shows on the History Channel so this will be easy! Funny because now those UFO shows on the History Channel actually ARE history. The future makes certain topics change does it not?

Well, the UFO contest isn't about drawing a UFO you've seen on TV; it's about designing your own Unidentifiable Flying Object -- being as crazy and creative as you want. ;}

But, I hope you do enter! Good luck!
Alright, check it... I'm Cyborg Ninja.

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Teh DCB

Still too fast for me though. I barely get to the bottom of one page and there is already another page for me to read. I truely don't know how you keep up. Possibly speed reading?
Teh DCB

I'm very happy, too! It's still faster than I'm used to, (I frequent the Writer's Forum-- slow as purgatory) but it's managable now.
hello ppl wats up... do we have any flying cars yet?
Red Von Lewd
Alright, check it... I'm Cyborg Ninja.

Niiice. I like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out