Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why, ello, dearies!
Come in, come in! Make yourself at home.
Feel free to grab yourself one of those hot, juicy meat pies.. what's in them? Certainly not human corpses. sweatdrop
Help yourself to some gin...that is, IF Toby will let you take the bottle from him..
Oh, and while you're here, why not go upstairs & let Mr. T give you a shave.. After all, everyone needs a good shave.

Welcome to the (practically official) Sweeney ballroom.
Feel free to discuss anything Sweeney-related here, such as the Sondheim musical ('79, '05, or any other version) or the Tim Burton movie.

This is a safe haven for Tim Burton, and anyone or anything involved in his movies. (this includes Johnny Depp as well)

Contents
Page 1
Intro

Page 2
Rules

Page 3
The Cast
Rules
Follow the ToC/ToS and Ball rules.
Please keep things on a PG-13 level.
DON'T Post here if you're only gonna say "I hate that movie" "The musical sucked" & stuff like that. Seriously. I punish with kettle beatings.
The Cast
Suicide by TicTacs is the fabulous Mrs. Lovett.
Silent` Orchestra is none other than Toby.

Any character left unmentioned is up for grabs.
This thread was sponsored in part by the Official Sweeney Todd Thread. Why not check us out?
Swenney Todd is part of my life!!! I love him so much ** SPOILER**

He didn't deserve to die!!!
Hehe. I lurve the thread, TicTacs. heart
Sweeney Todd is the best! I adore him!
Particularly the Johnnay Depp one. :3
I just finished making little Sweeney charries on my wii.. they turned out pretty good. biggrin
Call_me_lovely
how do you go to the ball?

hay idk sweatdrop stressed xp emo
::waltzes in::

Ohh pies <3

These have such a tender juicy flavor...~
Homg I LOVE Sweeney Todd! biggrin
*fights with toby in the corner*
HEY GIMME THE GIN BOTTLE!!!
Toby: NO!!!!
me:U'V HAD ENOUGH!!! MY TURN!!!*takes bottle* gulp gulp *passes out* xp

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
*sweeps in and grabs a pie off the rack*
“Hello all. Having a good time?”
*sits down and takes a bite of the pie*

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I haven't seen the movie, but just before it came out my College performed it and I loved it!!! It's soo sad, but written, composed and performed so well! Definitely up there in my top favorite musicals.
*Orders the Shepherd's pie* And don't forget the actual Shepherd peppered on top! wink
@WeEATclownS: Yes indeed. So juicy.. those "herbs" make the flavor so much better, don't you think?

@de Luna: Be careful, dear. It's never a good idea to take gin bottles from drunken orphan boys.. especially those with access to sharp, pointy things.

@Kyara: Why, yes. Such fun. :]

@setsuru: Oh, I wouldn't dream of it. The peppering gives it its tangy flavor. Personally, I prefer Fop. (it IS finest in the shop, ya know~ ;])

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff