Beloved Millionaire

boricualuv4ever
nice contest winners, gud choice

Yes...we know...us Godly types are most awesome 4laugh
Ravan Grey
boricualuv4ever

we truely are. truthfully and truely. cooking wine is fun to drink. you dash a bit in the sauce, then you dash a bit in your mouth. then rinse and repeat. then do a similar think with making profita rolls, one for the guests one for my mouth, one for the guests one for my mouth. and that way you can start drinking at 3. like i did. mmmmm 10 hours of drinking. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
ooooh. in 5 subjects out of 6 i was 3 or less marks away from the grade above. THAT is effing annoying.
dammmit where is everyone? this is the kinda hour that you people are usually here... grrs

Beloved Millionaire

Echo-of-cheese
Ravan Grey
boricualuv4ever

we truely are. truthfully and truely. cooking wine is fun to drink. you dash a bit in the sauce, then you dash a bit in your mouth. then rinse and repeat. then do a similar think with making profita rolls, one for the guests one for my mouth, one for the guests one for my mouth. and that way you can start drinking at 3. like i did. mmmmm 10 hours of drinking. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
ooooh. in 5 subjects out of 6 i was 3 or less marks away from the grade above. THAT is effing annoying.

-giggles-
your drinking of the cooking wine reminds me of some old skit my pop use to talk about, where a guy is cooking with wine and he pours a little in the stew pot then a bunch in his mouth and each time he does so he says, "and a little more wine". Of course his words become more and more slurred as more wine ends up going into him instead of the pot

Beloved Millionaire

Echo-of-cheese
dammmit where is everyone? this is the kinda hour that you people are usually here... grrs

umm...yeah....been pretty dead in here today

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces