Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819"*dagger frowns* Well....ok....Just take it easy, don't over exhaust yourself...........*dagger frowns again*[/quote]
Spazzy attempted a reassuring smile. "I'll try not to exhaust myself." She stated, stretching her arms above her head. [/align:yamyi3
yamyi3v7:1="Dagger1819"*dagger frowns* Well....ok....Just take it easy, don't over exhaust yourself...........*dagger frowns again*[/quote]
[align=center][color=palevioletred]Spazzy attempted a reassuring smile. [b][color=deeppink]"I'll try not to exhaust myself."[/color][/b] She stated, stretching her arms above her head. [/color]

*dagger still looks worried* Well......ok.....if you say so *dagger frowns*

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819

Spazzy wrapped her arms around Dagger in a hug, resting her head upon Dagger's shoulder like she had done the day before. "Don't look so worried, dolly. I'll be fine, honest. I'm an insomniac anyway, so it's not really hurting much if I miss out on a few more hours sleep." She said, trying to convince Dagger that there was really no reason to worry over her.
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy wrapped her arms around Dagger in a hug, resting her head upon Dagger's shoulder like she had done the day before. "Don't look so worried, dolly. I'll be fine, honest. I'm an insomniac anyway, so it's not really hurting much if I miss out on a few more hours sleep." She said, trying to convince Dagger that there was really no reason to worry over her.

*dagger hugs Spazzy back* Well.........ok I believe you but take it easy.

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819

Spazzy laughed a bit, rubbing the back of her neck after releasing Dagger. "That's quite a bit easier said than done with all of the people in my house and having to help with babysitting my cousins and all, but I'll make sure to take a break every once in a while." She said with a smile.
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy laughed a bit, rubbing the back of her neck after releasing Dagger. "That's quite a bit easier said than done with all of the people in my house and having to help with babysitting my cousins and all, but I'll make sure to take a break every once in a while." She said with a smile.

*dagger giggles shyly blushing a little* Yeah just try take a break every so often.

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
*dagger giggles shyly blushing a little* Yeah just try take a break every so often.

"I believe I can do that." She nodded with a smile.
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

"I believe I can do that." She nodded with a smile.

*dagger smiles* Im glad to hear it, now I don't have to worry about you quite as much! *dagger smiles some more*

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
*dagger smiles* Im glad to hear it, now I don't have to worry about you quite as much! *dagger smiles some more*

Spazzy smiled back. "Well, it's good that you won't be worrying about me. I don't like for people to worry about me." She stated, laying her head on the counter again.
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy smiled back. "Well, it's good that you won't be worrying about me. I don't like for people to worry about me." She stated, laying her head on the counter again.

*Dagger pats Spazzy's back* You just rest for now Spazzy. *dagger smiles*

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819

Spazzy closed her eyes with a sigh. "I think I will rest for a bit. Do you mind?" She questioned, not opening her eyes.
((I'm actually going to go play a game with the people that are visiting. They brought Rockband and a PS3 with them.))
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy closed her eyes with a sigh. "I think I will rest for a bit. Do you mind?" She questioned, not opening her eyes.
((I'm actually going to go play a game with the people that are visiting. They brought Rockband and a PS3 with them.))

*dagger smiles* No go ahead have a nice rest....
((Sounds cool Im so jealous! biggrin xd Have fun!))

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819

Spazzy raised her head up, rubbing her eyes as she yawned. "Guess I didn't rest that long. And now I have a headache again." She mumbled, stretching a bit with a sigh.
((I only watched... I won't play with all of these people here to watch and make fun of me... And I'm paying for it with a splitting headache. >-< I've gotten more of that art I promised you done, though, while I was gone. And now they're heckling me for not playing.))
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy raised her head up, rubbing her eyes as she yawned. "Guess I didn't rest that long. And now I have a headache again." She mumbled, stretching a bit with a sigh.
((I only watched... I won't play with all of these people here to watch and make fun of me... And I'm paying for it with a splitting headache. >-< I've gotten more of that art I promised you done, though, while I was gone. And now they're heckling me for not playing.))

*dagger frowns* Poor Spazzy...
((Im REALLY sorry that you have a headache, they are so annoying sad sad Thank you very much for working on the art though Its very nice of you. 3nodding ))

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
((Im REALLY sorry that you have a headache, they are so annoying sad sad Thank you very much for working on the art though Its very nice of you. 3nodding ))

Spazzy leaned her head on Dagger's shoulder again. "It'll be alright. It should go away eventually."
((It's like a friggin' migraine, and they're really really loud... I've taken pills, though, so it oughtta go away soon enough... I'm having so much fun with this drawing though, it's awesome. xd ))
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy leaned her head on Dagger's shoulder again. "It'll be alright. It should go away eventually."
((It's like a friggin' migraine, and they're really really loud... I've taken pills, though, so it oughtta go away soon enough... I'm having so much fun with this drawing though, it's awesome. xd ))

"I hope so Spazzy" Dagger whispers.
((Arrgg My head hurts just thinking about migraines....They are AWFUL, I hope it goes away soon.......Hehe Im glad you had fun drawing. 3nodding ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff