Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Loiterer

"I am doing quite well thankyou. A bit tired... Making plans to go out. I have off from my other job and this one too, kind of. "
Indigo Oblivion
"I am doing quite well thankyou. A bit tired... Making plans to go out. I have off from my other job and this one too, kind of. "

Glad your doing well but Im sorry to hear your tired.

Generous Loiterer

Dagger1819
Indigo Oblivion

It happens. xD
Indigo Oblivion
Dagger1819
Indigo Oblivion

It happens. xD

I guess your right..

Anxious Neko

41,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Spazzy glanced around the corner sneakily. Upon seeing Dagger, she grinned, before running in and glomping the girl. "Dagger~! Good afternoon, doll!" She exclaimed before releasing Dagger. "Sorry I wasn't here earlier, we had company come up at about 3 this morning so I haven't gotten a lot of sleep." She laughed, hopping up on a stool.
Queen Spazzy
Spazzy glanced around the corner sneakily. Upon seeing Dagger, she grinned, before running in and glomping the girl. "Dagger~! Good afternoon, doll!" She exclaimed before releasing Dagger. "Sorry I wasn't here earlier, we had company come up at about 3 this morning so I haven't gotten a lot of sleep." She laughed, hopping up on a stool.

*dagger smiles* Hey Spazzy! Don't worry about it but, I was starting to think you wouldn't come today! *dagger smiles some more*

Anxious Neko

41,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
*dagger smiles* Hey Spazzy! Don't worry about it but, I was starting to think you wouldn't come today! *dagger smiles some more*

Spazzy smiled back. "I'm totally sorry about that. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to come around for the next few days since we have company at home." She said a bit sadly. "Not that I don't love the company, but I still want to be able to come hang with you. It's gonna be a drag if they won't let me come here for at least a half hour or so each day."
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy smiled back. "I'm totally sorry about that. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to come around for the next few days since we have company at home." She said a bit sadly. "Not that I don't love the company, but I still want to be able to come hang with you. It's gonna be a drag if they won't let me come here for at least a half hour or so each day."

*dagger frowns* Yeah but you should spend some time with them too, I mean Im usually here a lot. *dagger chuckles and smiles* Your not missing to much anyway.

Anxious Neko

41,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
*dagger frowns* Yeah but you should spend some time with them too, I mean Im usually here a lot. *dagger chuckles and smiles* Your not missing to much anyway.

Spazzy sighed, rubbing her head a bit. "Well, I still like to pop by every once in a while, let everyone know I'm still alive." She smiled. "Gah, I wish they could be a bit quieter, though. I have a horrible headache, now, AND I'm tired." She muttered, setting her arms on the counter and laying her head down upon her arms.
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy sighed, rubbing her head a bit. "Well, I still like to pop by every once in a while, let everyone know I'm still alive." She smiled. "Gah, I wish they could be a bit quieter, though. I have a horrible headache, now, AND I'm tired." She muttered, setting her arms on the counter and laying her head down upon her arms.

*dagger frowns looking worried* Poor Spazzy first your tired, and now your sick.
Please try to feel better!

Anxious Neko

41,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
*dagger frowns looking worried* Poor Spazzy first your tired, and now your sick.

Spazzy turned her head to smile up at Dagger. "Thanks for your concern. I'll probably feel better after I sleep tonight... Well, IF I sleep tonight." She laughed.
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy turned her head to smile up at Dagger. "Thanks for your concern. I'll probably feel better after I sleep tonight... Well, IF I sleep tonight." She laughed.

*dagger smiles still looking concerned* Please really try to get some sleep then..

Anxious Neko

41,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
*dagger smiles still looking concerned* Please really try to get some sleep then..

Spazzy yawned before waving it off. "It'll be fine. I've ran on less sleep before." She rubbed at her eyes tiredly. "It's nothing to worry about."
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

Spazzy yawned before waving it off. "It'll be fine. I've ran on less sleep before." She rubbed at her eyes tiredly. "It's nothing to worry about."

*dagger frowns* Well....ok....Just take it easy, don't over exhaust yourself...........*dagger frowns again*

Anxious Neko

41,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819"*dagger frowns* Well....ok....Just take it easy, don't over exhaust yourself...........*dagger frowns again*[/quote]
Spazzy attempted a reassuring smile. "I'll try not to exhaust myself." She stated, stretching her arms above her head. [/align:k2hlts
k2hlts2j:0="Dagger1819"*dagger frowns* Well....ok....Just take it easy, don't over exhaust yourself...........*dagger frowns again*[/quote]
[align=center][color=palevioletred]Spazzy attempted a reassuring smile. [b][color=deeppink]"I'll try not to exhaust myself."[/color][/b] She stated, stretching her arms above her head. [/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff