Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robo-Dream
Oh, thanks. Yeah I tried to coordinate what I had with the theme. Like... on gaia- not all blacks are really... black. smile

God, yes! Seriously...not all blues are blue nor greens are greens, and thus it just makes it so hard to match anything with the same color and make it look right, like Gwee green or even Coco Black XD
KayLinM
Eisoptrophobic
narutoman010
ya art!!! i love art manly because i cant draw rofl

Haha.
All I can draw are demented dinosaurs. XD

Hahaha.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25q5htl&s=4
^Example I drew for a friend during prom^
They're pathetic....
But I love them so!
XD

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Bump 20!

Heyy I'm 20% done. Hehehahahehehe

Lonely Phantom

Yeah- thankfully most of the demonic items match as well as the chess items. (This is the Queen dress)

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
21%!!! heart heart heart

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
bumpity bump

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Robo-Dream
Yeah- thankfully most of the demonic items match as well as the chess items. (This is the Queen dress)

Indeed =3 And I was wondering if that was the dress, it really suits it nicely along with the Fluff of hair from the Drome Egg =3 Nothing like having a good dress for a ball eh? XD Currently trying to sketch it up, are you looking for a certain pose?

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Lonely Phantom

Oh, no pose in particular. I myself am pretty goofy, so if you do something like "Yes I know I am wearing an uber goth dress but really I would like a cupcake!" that'd be great.

I'm coloring, coloring!

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Dapper Gekko

Sorry I left, everyone. ^^; I had to dress up my other mule, even though she's not gonna be at the ball, but I just felt like dressing her up anyways. =3

Lonely Phantom

Oooh pixel chocolate!

Makes me think of Um Jammer Lammy.
Robo-Dream
Oh, no pose in particular. I myself am pretty goofy, so if you do something like "Yes I know I am wearing an uber goth dress but really I would like a cupcake!" that'd be great.
I'm coloring, coloring!

Ooh! Chibi would work VERY well with that setting would you mind me drawing that? I have a very nice image in mind x3 If not a bit humorous =3

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items