Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Gold!

1 1 100.0% [ 2148 ]
Total Votes:[ 2148 ]

hades reincarnation
Kiarrii
True. ;-; I even said in my description that it was all for fun and sorry if I offended anyone. They didn't read that I guess. ._.

Awws, bye billybob. *waves*

im gonna enter to the arena as the ***** bear! , now im gonna teach the admins to respect the *****! D=

Be careful. I got a warning. If I try something like that again, I'll be banned. ._.
*just noticed your slippers are behind your pajamas* xD
STRAWBERRYxMUFFIN
hades reincarnation
STRAWBERRYxMUFFIN
hades reincarnation
hullo =3

how are you :] ?

good u ?

aaah D: i'm sorry i didn't say anything for a while ;_;

i fell asleep on my laptop >.>
i know hows that =3
Kiarrii
hades reincarnation
Kiarrii
True. ;-; I even said in my description that it was all for fun and sorry if I offended anyone. They didn't read that I guess. ._.

im gonna enter to the arena as the ***** bear! , now im gonna teach the admins to respect the *****! D=

Be careful. I got a warning. If I try something like that again, I'll be banned. ._.
itss ok i have like 9 mules for when i tease the admins
hades reincarnation
Kiarrii
hades reincarnation
Kiarrii

But what about our items? ._.
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife

hows you

good u?

im ok thinking about where to post as the other thread i always post in is nearly no more (everyone jumped ship when i wasn't looking lol i must be boring) but no ones really talking to me in any other threads crying
awww *hugs*

*hugs back* such a nice bear smile
( i have hug activation voice) i wuuv you

rofl
my gran gave me a teddy bear like that when i was little i through out the window in the middle of the night as it kept talking to me and i thought that no one would think i was mad if their was no evidence lol my brother told me the next day that they where supposed to do that lol
I has to go. ._. Byyyeeeee. Add me. x3
Kiarrii
hades reincarnation
Kiarrii
hades reincarnation
Kiarrii

But what about our items? ._.

i can use phantom items in my mules
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife

im ok thinking about where to post as the other thread i always post in is nearly no more (everyone jumped ship when i wasn't looking lol i must be boring) but no ones really talking to me in any other threads crying
awww *hugs*

rofl
my gran gave me a teddy bear like that when i was little i through out the window in the middle of the night as it kept talking to me and i thought that no one would think i was mad if their was no evidence lol my brother told me the next day that they where supposed to do that lol

lol i would loved to see that

Sparkly Genius

im going to sleeeeep XD.

it's 12 AM here D;

goodnight people heart
STRAWBERRYxMUFFIN
im going to sleeeeep XD.

it's 12 AM here D;

goodnight people heart
buh bye
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife

awww *hugs*

rofl

i was 5 and was living in Libya and the teddy was gone in the morning lol (i think the wild animals must have taken it as their pet lol)
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife

rofl

i was 5 and was living in Libya and the teddy was gone in the morning lol (i think the wild animals must have taken it as their pet lol)

i can imagine that xD
bear : *is hugging teddy bear*
teddy bear : i wuuuv u
bear: ( WTF! O_O) * bear gets heart atack *
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife

rofl

i can imagine that xD

rofl
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife
hades reincarnation
edward_bunnylife

rofl

i can imagine that xD

rofl
=3

Sparkly Genius

i can't sleeeeep D<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff