mc sealed for this month 0.045751633986928 4.6% [ 7 ]
gaia friends 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 ... 45 46 47 >
xXxstar dustxXx
The-moo-meeper
xXxstar dustxXx
The-moo-meeper
i think i shouldnt have posted my story for the mc compitition, i just think its like too upsetting....=(

so, when did you join gaia?

On this account it was last year, on another account two years ago, but someone hacked into my old account and changed the to god knows what. Now when I try to log in it says: 'Please wait till you are 13' *Looks at self* but I am O.o

Lol razz That was in the days though when you started off in peasant clothing and gold was hard to earn and you didn't get all these snazzy newbie clothes razz Lol

awww. =( .... i only joined like 3 days ago... =) lol... so yh newbie stuff for me =) exept i just bought some clothes for 50 each, gah. 150 gg spent now i have 1404gg left, =)

I'd give you something nice but trade and gift giving is down crying

aww.. dw! =D......... lol, yh thats so annoeying, grr i hate glitches.

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I wonder if anyone attempted to sell their fish?
xXxstar dustxXx

probaly, i mean i would be tempted really badly, but they said they could like close your account down didnt they?
but like if it was on an account where you didnt have anything on anyway i might have like tried to sell them, but yh good question...... biggrin

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The-moo-meeper
xXxstar dustxXx

probaly, i mean i would be tempted really badly, but they said they could like close your account down didnt they?
but like if it was on an account where you didnt have anything on anyway i might have like tried to sell them, but yh good question...... biggrin

Lol yeh like a mule account.
xXxstar dustxXx
The-moo-meeper
xXxstar dustxXx

yh,
domokun
-grr i really want like a plush or like toy thing so i can carry it round but the cheapest is the orphan elephant or the mimzy, but i dont want to spend the money i hav!!! dilema alert wahmbulance !!
omg! i love the piggy plush!! right, i am saving up now!

(--you can tell i love pigs--)
heart heart

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The-moo-meeper
xXxstar dustxXx
The-moo-meeper
xXxstar dustxXx

yh,
domokun
-grr i really want like a plush or like toy thing so i can carry it round but the cheapest is the orphan elephant or the mimzy, but i dont want to spend the money i hav!!! dilema alert wahmbulance !!

Lol I love water meat best. I have one and have had it since he beginning of my account.
xXxstar dustxXx
The-moo-meeper
xXxstar dustxXx
The-moo-meeper
xXxstar dustxXx

yh,
domokun

Lol I love water meat best. I have one and have had it since he beginning of my account.

water meat.. never heard of that one, i'll go see it at the market
awww... its sooo cute!!

right i have alot of saving up to do now, lol

oh, i have to go now, but i will probaly be on later!
bye xx heart

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The-moo-meeper
awww... its sooo cute!!

right i have alot of saving up to do now, lol

oh, i have to go now, but i will probaly be on later!
bye xx heart

Bai heart

Feral Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Good morning n_n I Had planned on coming back in last night, but issues came up u_u
Did she give away all the mc's last night? I just wanna know what type they were xD

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Hellowza.

Hai
hi!
trade is back on guys! yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! =P
Trades are back Yai!! <333

Quick Reply

Submit