mc sealed for this month 0.045751633986928 4.6% [ 7 ]
gaia friends 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 45 46 47 >

xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
Rikku is just awesome xD
Just have to love her.
I always make AMVs and stuff using footage from X and X-2.
but as for ffx-2 dresspheres. I'd say it's a pretty cool idea. My favourite has to be the white mage outfits, they are classic.

Yeah I like Rikku best. I got Rikku to 100% on white mage dress sphere :3 She's very useful, but if she prays, I have to make paine slash Yuna because Yuna has catnip and lvl 3 Trigger happy (or what eva it's called! It kills in no time :3)

How strange lol.

I got all the dresspheres to 100% on all three of them :33 It was kind of fun building the abilities up.
xXxstar dustxXx

Wait I don't think we're on the same wavelength? To me ff12 = ffx-2?? (X = 10 in roman numerals)

Ahhh, that's what I always thought it was too... But then I found out it's pronounced like "Ten-two", as in a sequel to FFX.

But! I'm playing FFXII right now too, ugh. I'm stuck on the first Demon Wall... I know I can skip it... buuuuut, I don't really want to. I've been trying to level up as much as I can, and get Quickenings on every party member... I've got four so far, but the rest of them are so far back on the board that it'll take forever :/
BrainAche
gaara of the dessert101
BrainAche
The other day, my friend and I saw a purse on the side of the road and picked it up. Checked inside for an ID, but couldn't find anything but a picture that confirmed the purse-owner's name. Then we found the cell phone and called the number that said, "Mom" to get them their purse back.
Turns out, the people who owned the purse had been robbed straight out of their car and they're not from around here... Oklahoma or something, and this is California. So they didn't know the places around, nor did they exactly know where we were when we explained.
We left the purse with a 7-11 clerk and checked in the next day. They'd picked up the purse. We felt good about ourselves.
^_^

I found a cell phone in the sand behind the school i went to last year I call the # that said mom and when the girl and her dad came to pick it up they gave me a 50.00 reward for returning it I felt really good for giveing it back to them

Sweet.
The 7-11 clerk was all, "You girls want to put up a reward demand?"
And we're like, "Erm... no?"
-shrug-
It was just nice knowing the girl got her purse back, and her pictures and cell phone and the like were still in it, even after having been robbed of it.

wow everything was still there even after getting robbed they must have wanted something else

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
oh yah now i see it in sephiroth xD

i never managed to complete ff7. I lost the third disc T-T

I'm freaking on the new FFVII

XD
I finished it before the european release date

...so addicted to playing with Zack..

Wealthy Genius

gaara of the dessert101
BrainAche
gaara of the dessert101
BrainAche
The other day, my friend and I saw a purse on the side of the road and picked it up. Checked inside for an ID, but couldn't find anything but a picture that confirmed the purse-owner's name. Then we found the cell phone and called the number that said, "Mom" to get them their purse back.
Turns out, the people who owned the purse had been robbed straight out of their car and they're not from around here... Oklahoma or something, and this is California. So they didn't know the places around, nor did they exactly know where we were when we explained.
We left the purse with a 7-11 clerk and checked in the next day. They'd picked up the purse. We felt good about ourselves.
^_^

I found a cell phone in the sand behind the school i went to last year I call the # that said mom and when the girl and her dad came to pick it up they gave me a 50.00 reward for returning it I felt really good for giveing it back to them

Sweet.
The 7-11 clerk was all, "You girls want to put up a reward demand?"
And we're like, "Erm... no?"
-shrug-
It was just nice knowing the girl got her purse back, and her pictures and cell phone and the like were still in it, even after having been robbed of it.

wow everything was still there even after getting robbed they must have wanted something else

The purse had no strap.
I have a feeling that the robber dropped it by accident and didn't bother going back to pick it up, because they had enough other loot from the car.
OR, they could have taken money from the wallet, and we didn't find an ID, so it's possible that was taken too.
Miao-Yin
xXxstar dustxXx

Wait I don't think we're on the same wavelength? To me ff12 = ffx-2?? (X = 10 in roman numerals)

Ahhh, that's what I always thought it was too... But then I found out it's pronounced like "Ten-two", as in a sequel to FFX.

But! I'm playing FFXII right now too, ugh. I'm stuck on the first Demon Wall... I know I can skip it... buuuuut, I don't really want to. I've been trying to level up as much as I can, and get Quickenings on every party member... I've got four so far, but the rest of them are so far back on the board that it'll take forever :/

I completed the top part of the license board with Ashe, Balthier and Penelo :33
It's best to get your augments first. They help alot in the game.

]-Wandering-Raven-[ : I still need to get that game. Knowing me i'll probably cry at the end xD
I'm that soppy :33 I cried at the end of ff10. lol

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
Miao-Yin
xXxstar dustxXx

I completed the top part of the license board with Ashe, Balthier and Penelo :33

]-Wandering-Raven-[ : I still need to get that game. Knowing me i'll probably cry at the end xD

I cried like ******** at the end of Crisis Core
and I knew zack was gonna die, before I even started the game.

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
g2g to bed soon. Night heart
]-Wandering-Raven-[
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
Miao-Yin
xXxstar dustxXx

I cried like f**k at the end of Crisis Core

Oh gawd...if it makes guys cry then i'm gonna be crying for days.
I almost cried when i was listening to my bf rant on about how it was so sad he didn't get to see Aerith and how he cried like ********. So yeah if boys cry at it. then i'm gonna make an ocean. xD

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
]-Wandering-Raven-[
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
Miao-Yin
xXxstar dustxXx

I almost cried when i was listening to my bf rant on about how it was so sad he didn't get to see Aerith and how he cried like ********. So yeah if boys cry at it. then i'm gonna make an ocean. xD

I'm probably worse
and yeah, it just ******** is sad..
He doesn't get to see aerith, her wish was to spend more time with him...she sends 88 letters that the turks all end up getting except the last one..
Then the turks decide to save him..
And in the end he just dies and..well.
there's this point where he grabs cloud and pushes him to his chest, making cloud all bloody.
I laughed in the middle of crying then >_>

Or when he's talking after he died .
"say...do you think I became a hero?"
]-Wandering-Raven-[
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
]-Wandering-Raven-[
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
Miao-Yin
xXxstar dustxXx

I almost cried when i was listening to my bf rant on about how it was so sad he didn't get to see Aerith and how he cried like f**k. So yeah if boys cry at it. then i'm gonna make an ocean. xD

I'm probably worse
He doesn't get to see aerith, her wish was to spend more time with him...she sends 88 letters that the turks all end up getting except the last one..
there's this point where he grabs cloud and pushes him to his chest, making cloud all bloody.

oh yah i'm gonna flood my town o.0
i only watched the ending in japanese. It touched me alot even if i didn't know wtf he was saying xD
but hearing it in english...waaah
I hate being such a soppy person...i remember watching this soap opera. This old character called Vera died of old age. Watching her death just made me cry for hours...and i wasn't even keen on her. I hate sad endings.

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
]-Wandering-Raven-[
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
]-Wandering-Raven-[
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!

I almost cried when i was listening to my bf rant on about how it was so sad he didn't get to see Aerith and how he cried like f**k. So yeah if boys cry at it. then i'm gonna make an ocean. xD

I'm probably worse

oh yah i'm gonna flood my town o.0
i only watched the ending in japanese. It touched me alot even if i didn't know wtf he was saying xD
but hearing it in english...waaah
I hate being such a soppy person...i remember watching this soap opera. This old character called Vera died of old age. Watching her death just made me cry for hours...and i wasn't even keen on her. I hate sad endings.

I lost god knows how many people
family, and friends
sucides, car accidents
I've never cried for a funeral
..but gungrave and crisis core....
..geez.
the ending of GunGrave had my crying so much
"..for harry.."
Game designers are pretty effective with the script writing aren't they? :3
Omg There a VG convo going on here without me gonk

I didn't know I was among fellow FF fans earlier heart
Anarnee