gaia friends 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 45 46 47 >

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
hey guys i'm back. Stupid glitch thing made me get a holy gauntlet instead of a head case. So i guess i'll have to wait till i get the sealed off this thread to get my head case xD

Lol *whispers* sell the holy gauntlet while it's still high priced xD lol jokes, although not a bad idea eh?
actually by looking at the other poses for head case...i don't want the head case anymore...i dislike the poses.

I'll stick to the gauntlets. They're pretty and somehow reminds me of Ultima from ff12. I don't know why..

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
actually by looking at the other poses for head case...i don't want the head case anymore...i dislike the poses.

I'll stick to the gauntlets. They're pretty and somehow reminds me of Ultima from ff12. I don't know why..

Lol why? And yay I love ff12 too :3 heart
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!

Why? Because Ultima is the esper of the holy element and something about these poses reminds me of her, apart from the colours i can't put my finger right on it.

You play ff12? If so have you completed it?

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!

Why? Because Ultima is the esper of the holy element and something about these poses reminds me of her, apart from the colours i can't put my finger right on it.

*cough* 49% *cough* lol kinda far, I'm just leveling up really, killing random things razz you?

Witty Capitalist

Hello. I'm just here to say hi.
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!

*cough* 49% *cough* lol kinda far, I'm just leveling up really, killing random things razz you?

I dunno...i'm at Pharos. Though the 3rd floor thing w/e is whooping my butt. Though I'm in my 60s with Vaan, Ashe and Penelo (my faves :33) and in the 40s with the rest of the group. I think my gambits need changing so i can survive better. Or i have to change my equipment again. I'm collecting items to get myself a tournesol.

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
hey_hi_hello2u
Hello. I'm just here to say hi.

Hai heart

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!

I dunno...i'm at Pharos. Though the 3rd floor thing w/e is whooping my butt. Though I'm in my 60s with Vaan, Ashe and Penelo (my faves :33) and in the 40s with the rest of the group. I think my gambits need changing so i can survive better. Or i have to change my equipment again. I'm collecting items to get myself a tournesol.

Wait I don't think we're on the same wavelength? To me ff12 = ffx-2?? (X = 10 in roman numerals)
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!

Wait I don't think we're on the same wavelength? To me ff12 = ffx-2?? (X = 10 in roman numerals)

oh THAT? i completed it 100% it's so easy xD
Shuyin is too weak for a final boss.

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
xXxstar dustxXx
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!

oh THAT? i completed it 100% it's so easy xD
Shuyin is too weak for a final boss.

gee thanks -.-|| Lol razz I just love the pretty dress spheres :3 heart
Rikku is just awesome xD
Just have to love her.
I always make AMVs and stuff using footage from X and X-2.
but as for ffx-2 dresspheres. I'd say it's a pretty cool idea. My favourite has to be the white mage outfits, they are classic.

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*is a diehard FF fan but just gave up on them after X-2*

btw

http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7sephiroth-b.jpg
oh yah now i see it in sephiroth xD

i never managed to complete ff7. I lost the third disc T-T

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
thatDARNEDx Saffie!!
Rikku is just awesome xD
Just have to love her.
I always make AMVs and stuff using footage from X and X-2.
but as for ffx-2 dresspheres. I'd say it's a pretty cool idea. My favourite has to be the white mage outfits, they are classic.

Yeah I like Rikku best. I got Rikku to 100% on white mage dress sphere :3 She's very useful, but if she prays, I have to make paine slash Yuna because Yuna has catnip and lvl 3 Trigger happy (or what eva it's called! It kills in no time :3)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff