No Way 0.045977011494253 4.6% [ 4 ]
Don't care about getting art. (Just here to talk) 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 >

Lonely Phantom

Gerudo Gal
Michiko Matsumura
Your avi is very cool Megami-chan 3nodding
Ah! That's just what I was going to say! Well, not word for word, but most gaians who have "demon" in their name have that tired old red and black theme going on... and you incorporated my favorite colors! heart Very cool. Refreshing, too. =d

Heh, yeah. Most people on Gaia with demon in their name are children. I have a book I'm writing with the main character as a demon and she does not dress in black and red. It's too cliche and way overdone and really boring. =/
You're writing a book! Wow, that's exciting. I like to write stories, but I never seem to think of any endings. Lots of beginnings! But the lack of the middle and the end make the plot kinda... completely weak. xp

Lonely Phantom

I lack middles to stories. xD I can think of a beginning and an end, but the middle is always toughest for me.
And that's when you abuse the heck out of flash backs/forwards! xd

Actually, that may mean you have to explain even MORE about the middle than you normally would...so scratch that. xp

Lonely Phantom

Lmao. xD Yeah, but maybe that's a good thing. Maybe I just need to force myself to explain more in the middle. >_> In any case, I didn't used to have this problem. My problem until now was always not being to stop writing. I had trouble just ending it. I had over 250 pages when I wrote my first draft of my story back like 8 years ago. Now I'm on my 7th rewrite and stuck in the middle. D=
Gerudo Gal
Michiko Matsumura
Ah! That's just what I was going to say! Well, not word for word, but most gaians who have "demon" in their name have that tired old red and black theme going on... and you incorporated my favorite colors! heart Very cool. Refreshing, too. =d
User Image

What about me?

User Image
Daddy is "Joker-cool" as in intense-looking.
ImperialKingofDarkness
Gerudo Gal
Michiko Matsumura
User Image

What about me?

User Image
You look... kinda scary. xd
That's what you were going for, right?

But it's good that I didn't immediately look at the black and white stripes and think, "Burglar!" So, woot. blaugh

Lonely Phantom

Gerudo Gal
ImperialKingofDarkness
Gerudo Gal
Michiko Matsumura
User Image

What about me?

User Image
You look... kinda scary. xd
That's what you were going for, right?

But it's good that I didn't immediately look at the black and white stripes and think, "Burglar!" So, woot. blaugh

He looks like an undead burglar to me. xD

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
-Poofs into this thread- Hi everyone!
User Image

-huggles his daugter-

I dun wanna be a burglar.... i wanna be a over tatoo'd punk.

User Image

Lonely Phantom

Hello Xanovan. Welcome. =)
Xanovan
-Poofs into this thread- Hi everyone!
Hello Xanovan 3nodding

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
How is everyone doing?

Quick Reply