Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
( eek this forum is STILL open?!?! ... Sweet!!)

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
(heh.. still open... but dead lol)
The ball was fun...
But, now 'tis dead...
crying
Nuz-uh. I'm still here too. ^ ^

Durem Vampire

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Olympian 200
(uh hello can u explain what we do here? roleplay?)
I really don't know. You can if you want, but it's basically a chat thing right now.

Durem Vampire

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Olympian 200
bahama-babi92
I really don't know. You can if you want, but it's basically a chat thing right now.
i see...o.o well watcha wanna talk about?
angelmae3995
Love_the_Night_Sky

Sky smiles and was just about to reach for a burnt chicken leg when she felt the link. She smiles and thinks, "Cool! I could never speak back to anyone. though i don't really need to. It would freak them out, then poof! I'm minus one friend." Sky laughs and picks up her chicken leg, taking a bite out of it while leaning back.

'Very true indeed. Could you pass my a chicken leg please? It does smell delicious.' Serene smiled and help out a hand for a chicken leg as she thought of a new question, 'What made you decide to come to Medieval Times?'

Edit:::
(Sorry, tis nearly 3 am here. I must sleep for I have work tomorrow Hope to RP with you again soon!)

Sky hands Serene a leg and replies, "Just felt like it i guess. I like going to the rennaisance festivals and seeing all the people. And the turky legs rock!" With the last part she holds up her chicken leg and smiles.

(It's fine. sorry for the long wait for reply)
bahama-babi92

I can provide moderately experienced weapon training tutorials.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff