Welcome to Gaia! ::

I must say this is quiet fast moving i find it i hard to keep up but glad that everyone is showing there gaian spirit!

Muusu's Honey Bun

Fashionable Bunny

26,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Cassy666
What ever you wish my dear!

Then, let it be something merry for our dear dancers!
ManateeMan
Divinus Cruor
ManateeMan
Divinus Cruor
ManateeMan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*rips cape off and throws it back onto the clown before reclaiming the sword, the turning to woman who warned me to be careful*
I am always careful, but in this case the honor of this merry company has been insulted and I am here to put a stop to the font of these insults.
*turns back to the fool*
Now prepare yourself or I won't be held responsible for what I do in the name of that honor.
*looks over his shoulder and gives you a mug* refill it please, boy, and bring it back *continues to harrass lady Ricette*
*slices through the mug on an upswing aswell as a piece of clothing on the way down to a defensive stand, just barely missing the skin*
I ask you one last time, prepare to defend yourself or you shall be named coward. And a coward has no place in the company of gentry and nobility, of fair maidens and of kind gentlemen. So prepare to pay for you actions.
*sighs* fine!! *grins* as soon as you get lady Ricette to give me a good luck kiss *hicups*
If you continue to joke clown, you'll become the punchline
*as the fool turns to face the barmaid once more, the rapier slices an M through the clothing of the clown*
now before I ruin more than your clothes, come and face the challenge that has been set before you

She covered her mouth her the back of her hand to shadow the smile that was there. It wasn't proper to be this amused by a duel that could not start, but, it had gained hers. It seemed that both men were stubborn, but only one would bend to the other. She held the flower close to her face her eye piece going off with quick and slow flashes.

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The medieval time shall be forever inside our noble hearts. All hail Lord Lime! *group yelling* Hail!
Kita Cloud
Victar
Kita Cloud
Victar

*flips onto a table and does a windmill, hand stands and waves to the jester that has newly arived* ah this is great! so much fun indeed! what say you new jester?

*plays a bit more* Ah, 'tis a good many tricks you have, jester! I do believe the new jester hath taken to court with some fancy noble. 'Tis interesting to see. *watches both with avid eyes*

*holds my hand stand* it is indeeeed *stares at the two* hmm oh well. not as much fun as we i might assume! *flips off the table, grabs the flute, and begins to play a menacing tune*

Oh my! *beings to flip forward then backward* *grabs some a few torches* Now, do try to not distract me. As these are a bit... hot. *beings to juggle them* *jumps up on the table* *drops down into a crouch* *holds them after a bit and takes a swig of nearby mead* *blows onto the flames* Ah, such a delightful thing. Fire. *places them back into the proper place* *grabs the flute* *plays a silly melody*

ah what wonder full tricks milady! *prances around like a drunk with a giant goblet on my head for a hat* i love this tune! *flips and grabs hold of the gauntlet in midair* what fun, what fun!
Pulls out a second pan flute and begins to play both of them in another silly tune*
@Cassy666: HUZZAH INDEED MILADY!!
ManateeMan
Divinus Cruor
ManateeMan
Divinus Cruor
ManateeMan
*rips cape off and throws it back onto the clown before reclaiming the sword, the turning to woman who warned me to be careful*
I am always careful, but in this case the honor of this merry company has been insulted and I am here to put a stop to the font of these insults.
*turns back to the fool*
Now prepare yourself or I won't be held responsible for what I do in the name of that honor.
*looks over his shoulder and gives you a mug* refill it please, boy, and bring it back *continues to harrass lady Ricette*
*slices through the mug on an upswing aswell as a piece of clothing on the way down to a defensive stand, just barely missing the skin*
I ask you one last time, prepare to defend yourself or you shall be named coward. And a coward has no place in the company of gentry and nobility, of fair maidens and of kind gentlemen. So prepare to pay for you actions.
*sighs* fine!! *grins* as soon as you get lady Ricette to give me a good luck kiss *hicups*
If you continue to joke clown, you'll become the punchline
*as the fool turns to face the barmaid once more, the rapier slices an M through the clothing of the clown*
now before I ruin more than your clothes, come and face the challenge that has been set before you
*rolls eyes and takes off armor and shirt all togheter* look kid *shows a several amount of scars* as you see I am accustomed, no fear. *lets clothes on the floor*

Romantic Explorer

9,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Contributor 150
Princess Enid
((You did? I Must of missed it, the problem with fast movng topics <_<; Sorry.))

AH, your kind words are used on someone not so worthy. Yes I'm not one for the dancing or the sort my self, I just enjoy the company more then anything. So tell me; anything you enjoy the most here?

((quite alright, it happens.))

Oh my words are not wasted, sir. *she looked up for a moment and smiled* I enjoy hearing the soft laughs of the ladies, the love in parteners eyes, and the feeling of an endless moment that some have when they meet another's eyes. I can't pick just one thing. But you, what do you enjoy the most?

Hrm, well let me see..the good company, seeing people getting along and enjoying some nice quiet time. Swapping stories of yore or such. Making new friends is always a joyish ocasion in my eyes...even though I have run across some less then kind people during my travles. *SMiling back to her as he leaned agasint the wall* Sometimes it is nice to come out from hiding to try and enjoy the company of others, I enjoy that the most.

9,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Growing tired of breathing fire, and not just for the fact his throat was getting sore, he lighted a pair of balled cloths attached to metal links. Flaming he twirled them around his person, still standing on the banner wire above.

Friendly Cleric

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ricette
Chryos Echoriath
Ricette
Chryos Echoriath
Ricette
Chryos Echoriath
He nodded, "I suppose there is entertainment value in it somewhere, but I just wish that women didn't have to suffer that kind of treatment in the first place. They shouldn't have to tolerate that kind of treatment."
Well, if they get too touchy, a few well placed kicks chase them away.
He laughed, "Indeed, I suppose they would." He glanced back to the one young and extremely rude young man and shook his head, "well, I suppose there's nothing to be done for it at the moment... "
Not at the moment, no. But if it gets worse, I'll attack.
"Huzzah, It's been some time since I've watched a quality drunkard a**-kicking" he gets a sort of distant look in his eyes, "oh, how I do love it so... it excites the wrathful angel in me... though we try to keep him hidden as much as possible" he smiles nervously as he finishes the last part of his statement.
You look like you miss fighting an awful lot. -she smiles with understanding- What made you suppress that side of you?
"I tend to suppress it when it is necessary and let it loose when it is appropriate, for instance, wading through hoards of demons in the ninth level of hell... but that is my 'me' time"
The tournament that Sir Aldos Kirin is hold is now open! You can find it Here!!!

Please pm 0_Vice_Captain_Yachiru_0 if you are wishing to enter the tournament!!!

Rai_Ryu's Wife

Hekiko
Cassy666
What ever you wish my dear!

Then, let it be something merry for our dear dancers!
Yes indeed

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Off with everyone's heads!
-Takes out her axe-
Keaira Keegan
Vivi91
Keaira Keegan
Vivi91
Vivi91
I am Sir. Vivi *takes her hand*

I fear that I am not a great dancer * blushes* but we will go on anyways no?
We will my lady and don't you worry, you are in good hands. *puts hand on her hip and waltz's her to the dance floor.*

*giggles then laughs* Why I am in good hands. I haven't had this much fun in a very long time. *smiles and laughs some more*
The dance floor brings out the best in me. *Let's her twirl away and then pulls her back.*
Ricette
Divinus Cruor
Ricette
Chryos Echoriath
Ricette
Chryos Echoriath
He nodded, "I suppose there is entertainment value in it somewhere, but I just wish that women didn't have to suffer that kind of treatment in the first place. They shouldn't have to tolerate that kind of treatment."
Well, if they get too touchy, a few well placed kicks chase them away.
He laughed, "Indeed, I suppose they would." He glanced back to the one young and extremely rude young man and shook his head, "well, I suppose there's nothing to be done for it at the moment... "
Not at the moment, no. But if it gets worse, I'll attack.
*sneaks behind and embraces whispering* where's my mead, lovely?
The mead is on the table behind you sir, now let go. -kicks you in the leg-
ouchie! *laughs* thank you, cute *walks towards the table and grabs te mug to drink all the mead in it*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff