Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a bit late, but it doesn't look like I missed much. What's everyone up to?

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Kaz come hang out at my houuuuse.
No, you come to MY house. >=O ... Unless you've got food. D= I'm hungry...

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
No, you come to MY house. >=O ... Unless you've got food. D= I'm hungry...

D= I always have food at my house.
What do you have? D= Have any ramen? I'm having a craving for ramen that I can't quench since we don't have any of those spicy ramen. ;_; The only thing we have left is this other ramen I'm saving for you, and Cup Noodles. =/

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
What do you have? D= Have any ramen? I'm having a craving for ramen that I can't quench since we don't have any of those spicy ramen. ;_; The only thing we have left is this other ramen I'm saving for you, and Cup Noodles. =/

No I don't have any. Why are you saving it for me? You could always eat it if you want ramen that badly and then buy some more when I get there.
Because the Japanese stores that Mom goes to is further away now. D= So they're a bit harder to come by, so I don't know if Mom will go there very frequently.. She needs to stock up on all the stuff from there from now on if she doesn't want to drive that far to get Japanese stuff. @_@

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
Because the Japanese stores that Mom goes to is further away now. D= So they're a bit harder to come by, so I don't know if Mom will go there very frequently.. She needs to stock up on all the stuff from there from now on if she doesn't want to drive that far to get Japanese stuff. @_@

I'm pretty sure you can buy ramen in regular American grocery stores...
D= Not the flavors that I like... They're usually the Americanized version of ramen where it's made for American tastes or something. You can easily notice the difference with Cup Noodles, I think. The American ones have more chicken or something, and all the noodles are much shorter than the Japanese ones.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
D= Not the flavors that I like... They're usually the Americanized version of ramen where it's made for American tastes or something. You can easily notice the difference with Cup Noodles, I think. The American ones have more chicken or something, and all the noodles are much shorter than the Japanese ones.

o_O So they have separate American ones and Japanese ones?
Yeah, they adjust products according to region on what qualities are more popular in each region to increase the products' sales. It's hard to tell from the outside, but the food itself will show a significant difference.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
Yeah, they adjust products according to region on what qualities are more popular in each region to increase the products' sales. It's hard to tell from the outside, but the food itself will show a significant difference.

Oh... Is it like a huge difference though?
I'd say so. Especially if it tastes different.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff