Welcome to Gaia! ::

._.;;; You sure are on the impatient side... I'm... probably too patient though, for the most part..

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
._.;;; You sure are on the impatient side... I'm... probably too patient though, for the most part..

I haven't seen you in so long. crying
Well, patience pays off. ._.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I won a game in one of the stickies and I won some gold. XD
Which sticky, what did you accomplish, and how much gold? o.o' Because I would have thought that the activity in the stickies would be too high to win... at all. o_o;

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
Which sticky, what did you accomplish, and how much gold? o.o' Because I would have thought that the activity in the stickies would be too high to win... at all. o_o;

The Wild West sticky, the game was hangman, and I won 2500 gold. XD

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm trying to make a party on a Time/Space traveling ship... but nobody comes D":
It's sad...
But distorting time space continuum is fun.. D=
Traversing through time and space.. ._. I wonder what I'd do if I had abilities or some equipment that does that..

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Why is this event still going on? o_O
For something that was only supposed to be for the weekend, it sure is extending pretty long. o_o But I'm not gonna complain. It's always nice to have an event forum where everyone from a bunch of forums come and join together.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
For something that was only supposed to be for the weekend, it sure is extending pretty long. o_o But I'm not gonna complain. It's always nice to have an event forum where everyone from a bunch of forums come and join together.

I guess. I think people are getting tired of the event though. Most people didn't even bother with it because there's no items. And I think the people running the event are tired of it or something, at least that's the impression I got in some of the stickies last night.
I guess. ._.; Still doesn't change the fact that for those who wants to hang out with a bunch of different people, that they can still come to this forum to meet new people and what not. In that sense, these event forums have that sort of freedom that isn't necessarily as filled with spam as much as the Chatterbox.

I may not have participated much in the stickies, but I think I'd like to say that I enjoy the events at my own pace. o_o

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
I guess. ._.; Still doesn't change the fact that for those who wants to hang out with a bunch of different people, that they can still come to this forum to meet new people and what not. In that sense, these event forums have that sort of freedom that isn't necessarily as filled with spam as much as the Chatterbox.

I may not have participated much in the stickies, but I think I'd like to say that I enjoy the events at my own pace. o_o

You didn't really do anything at this event... LOL.
D= .... I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces