Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

Locke Trufeld
Wow, 500? ._.;; No wonder why the full body thing isn't too common.

DX Yeah, I know.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
So... o_o How about discussing tattoos and body paint since I don't have much to talk about bands and what not.. ? ._.;

I haven't bothered with any myself as of yet, but I'm considering getting something eventually, since my ink are somewhat piling up from the Daily Chance. Definitely no where near having enough for body paint though. o_o;; .... Oh, that reminds me... That would make the ink prices much higher in the marketplace.. o_o; I wonder how much ink goes for now.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
So... o_o How about discussing tattoos and body paint since I don't have much to talk about bands and what not.. ? ._.;

I haven't bothered with any myself as of yet, but I'm considering getting something eventually, since my ink are somewhat piling up from the Daily Chance. Definitely no where near having enough for body paint though. o_o;; .... Oh, that reminds me... That would make the ink prices much higher in the marketplace.. o_o; I wonder how much ink goes for now.

Yeah I doubt I have enough of any one color to get body ink. But this gives us a new reason to go on towns!
The plant on my head is hungry.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
The plant on my head is hungry.

D= I'm hungry.

Dangerous Phantom

Rick Rolled again... D=

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
Rick Rolled again... D=

Yes. rofl

Dangerous Phantom

Locke Trufeld
Rick Rolled again... D=

Mwahahahahahahaha
The gold-clad hero, Goldionaire, is here for another perfect attendance at the show!
Oh wow, it's Monday already. ._.;;;; Time's just flying by for me.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
Oh wow, it's Monday already. ._.;;;; Time's just flying by for me.

Is that bad? D=
I suppose both yes and no. D= Yes because I feel that time goes by too fast as it is, and no, because you'll be visiting soon.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Locke Trufeld
I suppose both yes and no. D= Yes because I feel that time goes by too fast as it is, and no, because you'll be visiting soon.

I feel like the day I leave is never going to get here. crying I'm so impatient. I kind of want to start packing and picking out stuff to take but I know it's too soon. -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff