• Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
A pale figure dressed in black and red walked in. She smelled her own kind, vampires, all throughout the area. It wasn't enough to disguise the scent of humans, though. She smiled to herself, keeping her head down, so that her face was in shadow from the black top hat she wore.

from the shaddows persefany watched her walk in.....and continnued to watch with curiosity...
She sensed someone was watching her. She turned and saw one of the vampires watching her with curiosity. She walked over. "Hello." she said, in that smooth as silk voice that came naturally to all vampires.

"hello" she said leaning up against a wall... her eyes glowing in the dim light of the moon...
((I'm gonna hafta go in a lil bit to eat and take a shower...I wish I was a vamp in rl then I wouldn't hafta deal with tht stuff lol)) She leaned against the wall next to the girl. "Are we allowed to eat here?" she asked the other vampire. Before getting an answer, she turned to the girl, eyes flashing momentarily in the moonlight. "Ari." she said, not bothering to explain what she meant.

"i dont see why not..." she said looking at the girl..."theres a bar in the back.."she said motioning to the bar..."and what is Ari...? "
"My name." she said, solid black eyes still fixated on the girl. "And I meant eat them." she added, motioning towards some of the human guests. "You don't really act much like a vampire." Ari commented.

Tipsy Lover

Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
She sensed someone was watching her. She turned and saw one of the vampires watching her with curiosity. She walked over. "Hello." she said, in that smooth as silk voice that came naturally to all vampires.

"hello" she said leaning up against a wall... her eyes glowing in the dim light of the moon...
((I'm gonna hafta go in a lil bit to eat and take a shower...I wish I was a vamp in rl then I wouldn't hafta deal with tht stuff lol)) She leaned against the wall next to the girl. "Are we allowed to eat here?" she asked the other vampire. Before getting an answer, she turned to the girl, eyes flashing momentarily in the moonlight. "Ari." she said, not bothering to explain what she meant.

"i dont see why not..." she said looking at the girl..."theres a bar in the back.."she said motioning to the bar..."and what is Ari...? "
"My name." she said, solid black eyes still fixated on the girl. "And I meant eat them." she added, motioning towards some of the human guests. "You don't really act much like a vampire." Ari commented.

"nice to meet you miss.Ari..." she said smiling..."and the mortal guests.. you would have to ask the host...they arnt my guests to give...and how do i not act like a vampire?" she said looking into her eyes

Tricky Reveler

13,915 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey

"nice to meet you miss.Ari..." she said smiling..."and the mortal guests.. you would have to ask the host...they arnt my guests to give...and how do i not act like a vampire?" she said looking into her eyes
"Most vampires would have immediately known what I meant by eat, that's all. So what's your name?" Ari casually asked, now surveying the mortals and wondering if the host would notice if one or two went missing.

Tipsy Lover

Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey

"Most vampires would have immediately known what I meant by eat, that's all. So what's your name?" Ari casually asked, now surveying the mortals and wondering if the host would notice if one or two went missing.

"persefany" she said looking at the girl...

Tricky Reveler

13,915 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey

"That's an interesting name." Ari commented, still watching a few of the mortals. "This is a bit too tempting, wouldn't you say? Why don't we take a walk to keep our minds off our hunger?"

Tricky Reveler

13,915 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

Tipsy Lover

Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey
Just Mo
Solitary_Fey

"That's an interesting name." Ari commented, still watching a few of the mortals. "This is a bit too tempting, wouldn't you say? Why don't we take a walk to keep our minds off our hunger?"

"sounds good" said persefany pushing herself off the wall....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff